(f)Aegon is Leia

The Last Ray Gun

Welcome! :cheers:

Short answer; no.

Long answer; Promise me Ned promise me that you will send my son to a cheesemonger far far away!

In CoK Bran during the harvest feast he describes Meera as a typical crannogman with brown hair and green eyes.

No, in CoK he does not mention Meera's eye color, only Jojen's.

Welcome! :cheers:

Short answer; no.

Long answer; Promise me Ned promise me that you will send my son to a cheesemonger far far away!

Well to be fair, if this theory relies on SL=AD (problematic, yes; unlikely, yes) it'd be more "promise me Ned that you will give one of these babies to our brother's one-night stand." She's practically family!

Also, how did this thread become another "Lyanna's pushed out every child we know" thread? Margery is Leia! You can't prove me wrong!

I just read that chapter, nothing about her eyes.

It's in ASOS, Chapter 9.

Meera Reed was sixteen, a woman grown, but she stood no higher than her brother. All
the crannogmen were small, she told Bran once when he asked why she wasn’t taller.
Brown-haired, green-eyed, and flat as a boy, she walked with a supple grace that Bran
could only watch and envy. Meera wore a long sharp dagger, but her favorite way to fight
was with a slender three-pronged frog spear in one hand and a woven net in the other.

Well to be fair, if this theory relies on SL=AD (problematic, yes; unlikely, yes) it'd be more "promise me Ned that you will give one of these babies to our brother's one-night stand." She's practically family!

Also, how did this thread become another "Lyanna's pushed out every child we know" thread? Margery is Leia! You can't prove me wrong!

Not this again :bang: There is nothing that shows us that Brandon had anything with Ashara. It's bs. Just because he liked women doesn't mean that he f*cked her.

Also Sam is Lyanna's son.

Not this again :bang: There is nothing that shows us that Brandon had anything with Ashara. It's bs. Just because he liked women doesn't mean that he f*cked her.

Also Sam is Lyanna's son.

It's certainly unproven, but if what Selmy said about her being dishonored by a Stark is true, I find Brandon the likelier suspect given what we know of his personality and Ned's. But agree to disagree on that point.

Jeyne Westerling is Lyanna's!

It's certainly unproven, but if what Selmy said about her being dishonored by a Stark is true, I find Brandon the likelier suspect given what we know of his personality and Ned's. But agree to disagree on that point.

Jeyne Westerling is Lyanna's!

He didn't said that she was dishonored by Stark he said that Ashara looked to a Stark. Which could mean that she was dishonored by someone and then she turned to a Stark to help her. But in any case we have no proof that Brandon was a rapist. Again, the fact that he liked women doesn't mean that he liked to rape them.

Robert Frey is Lyanna's son!

Ya, true, but I thought we were just trying to prove her eye color?

Yes we did, that is how it started.

He didn't said that she was dishonored by Stark he said that Ashara looked to a Stark. Which could mean that she was dishonored by someone and then she turned to a Stark to help her. But in any case we have no proof that Brandon was a rapist. Again, the fact that he liked women doesn't mean that he liked to rape them.

Robert Frey is Lyanna's son!

Yes we did, that is how it started.

Who said anything about rape? He dishonored Barbrey (took her maidenhead), but that sounded consensual. You are right about Selmy's ambiguous wording though...I always took it as the man who dishonored her and the Stark she looked to being one in the same, but it's not that explicit. Sometimes I feel like Barry isn't the most reliable narrator anyway. Hopefully we get clarity on that tourney at some point in the story; that whole scene fascinates me.

I feel like I'm out of 283 births...Gilly is Lyanna's? Or Dany, and Viserys lied to her about her age?

Who said anything about rape? He dishonored Barbrey (took her maidenhead), but that sounded consensual. You are right about Selmy's ambiguous wording though...I always took it as the man who dishonored her and the Stark she looked to being one in the same, but it's not that explicit. Sometimes I feel like Barry isn't the most reliable narrator anyway. Hopefully we get clarity on that tourney at some point in the story; that whole scene fascinates me.

I feel like I'm out of 283 births...Gilly is Lyanna's? Or Dany, and Viserys lied to her about her age?

Well dishonoring sounds like someone did something to someone else that the victim didn't wanted to happen. If it was consensual then it was not a dishonoring.

Let's not go to Dany=Lyanna's daughter again. People actually claim that Dany is Lyanna's and that she is Jon's twin or that Dany is Lyanna's only child.

Well dishonoring sounds like someone did something to someone else that the victim didn't wanted to happen. If it was consensual then it was not a dishonoring.

Let's not go to Dany=Lyanna's daughter again. People actually claim that Dany is Lyanna's and that she is Jon's twin.

I always figured that because of the value placed on an intact maidenhead, especially for women of noble birth, "dishonoring" could also including deflowering a woman out of wedlock (even if consensual). Ned tells Robert that he dishonored himself and Catelyn with "Wylla," so I don't think it's always about rape. Or Barry might have had the Robert/Lyanna syndrome, where he'd only think of it as rape to preserve his image of her. Certainly far too many unknowns to be certain one way or the other though.

The Dany stuff just seems really weird, but I think it's born of people wanting the dragon riders to all be siblings. Maybe Dany takes 2 husbands (like Jorah wanted), both of whom are really her brothers!

Also just remembered; Alayaya is Lyanna's daughter.

And each was born in a different year?

Aegon Targaryen (and Young Griff) was born in 282AC

Jon Snow was born in 283AC

Dany Targaryen was born in 284AC

Lyanna is very clever. She probably figured if she had the children in different years than nobody would figure out they were related.

Archived