Sasquan Spokane 2015 Worldcon

Well, that sucks. Here's hoping things change such that you both can come after all.

Scot, I've pretty much committed to going to HexFest that weekend. I would love to be able to do both and would love to plan that, they are both on the same days. :( I had cancel out New Orleans this fall because of car repairs, but I know that I need to get there. HexFest is just something that I need to do on a personal level to enhance my spirituality. It won't be a weekend of fun and games and parties, but an opportunity for some guidance on some serious introspection that I need. I will miss Sasquan and will place my vote for DC17.

You hear that DC? I am coming back in 2017!

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo, who else is bringing a bathrobe? I'll be sporting mine in the evenings in the hotel bar.

I bought a kimono in your honor, Lily. I still don't really believe in bathrobes, but have decided to be a bit of a hypocrite.

I went out at 4am this morning in the bathrobe. It was 30 degrees outside.

This was a mistake. :frown5: :bawl:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a random note, if anyone is flying out to LAX and going Tue-Mon, I can probably book you a flight for ~$120 round trip. I got a companion pass which I'm probably not going to use, so you might as well save $150. I won't even make you sit next to me. ; )

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance and I will be attending! It's in driving distance. I'm so very excited. I know I've been out of touch with the board for a while, but I'll be so glad to see old friends and make some new ones.

I havent been to a Worldcon since Montreal, that's way too long.

Just to confirm...plans are in place for Hexfest in NOLA that weekend. I wish I had the cash to hit Sasquan for a couple of days and then head down to Hexfest, but I'm just a mere mortal :( I am hoping to hit Kansas City this year though!

Just to confirm...plans are in place for Hexfest in NOLA that weekend. I wish I had the cash to hit Sasquan for a couple of days and then head down to Hexfest, but I'm just a mere mortal :( I am hoping to hit Kansas City this year though!

Hexfest?

People actually go to that kind of stuff?

Archived