Sasquan Spokane 2015 Worldcon

My fiance and I will be attending! It's in driving distance. I'm so very excited. I know I've been out of touch with the board for a while, but I'll be so glad to see old friends and make some new ones.

I havent been to a Worldcon since Montreal, that's way too long.

Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I am in. Nichole is in. We're bringing a party harem with us.

Bring it, Sasquan. :cool4: :cool4: :cheers: :cheers: :cool4: :cool4:

P.S. Oh...and question. I'm confused about the different towers at the Davenport. Is there one tower where the parties will be or will they be scattered around?

I am in. Nichole is in. We're bringing a party harem with us.

Bring it, Sasquan. :cool4: :cool4: :cheers: :cheers: :cool4: :cool4:

P.S. Oh...and question. I'm confused about the different towers at the Davenport. Is there one tower where the parties will be or will they be scattered around?

I think the Davenport and the Davenport Tower are entirely different hotels. Don't quote me on that, been a while since I researched. Glad you guys can make it!

While I am looking forward to WorldCon and seeing you all can I just say that at this precise moment I am full of rage for the location and the P in the A it is to get to and from Spokane? I'm ever so grateful my extended vacation plans are allowing me to escape having to fly into Spokane because trying to find a way home is so exasperating and time consuming I will have a PhD in the possible routes between Chicago and Spokane when this is all over. Never in my whole history of flying from Chicago have I had this trouble. Grrrr.

You shouldn't spend your life only exploring airline hub cities--you'd miss so much! I, for one, am looking forward to the beautiful drive from Seattle to Spokane.

Still keen to join in on that drive if the dates suit, mate....

You shouldn't spend your life only exploring airline hub cities--you'd miss so much! I, for one, am looking forward to the beautiful drive from Seattle to Spokane.

From Seattle thru the mountains-its beautiful. Once you get on the East side of the Cascades though-it's not very nice until you start heading North again into the Spokane area when the trees return. :)

From Seattle thru the mountains-its beautiful. Once you get on the East side of the Cascades though-it's not very nice until you start heading North again into the Spokane area when the trees return. :)

Well sure, if you only like trees. :p

I'm doing that on my way in. Its the getting home route that is a P in the A.

Archived