Sasquan Spokane 2015 Worldcon

Many cheers to elastic and drawstring waistbands.

Finding that cross section between awesome looking and comfortable cosplay is always on my mind. Mainly why I wear my Kaylee (Firefly) cosplay to almost every convention in Denver. That and Kaylee is cool. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to switch to light beer for the con this year.  I haven't been training my liver lately, and am getting old.  :dunce:

I went to the pool in San Antonio, and it was dead. It was me and some old lady, that was it... 

When's the meet and greet?

We'll add the date, location and time of the M&G in the Information thread in due course, with as much notice as we can.  This depends on the scheduling folks allocating space.

Allocate?  Let's just find the most boring-sounding panel on Wednesday afternoon and stage a coup.  How much resistance could three panelists and a moderator offer?

Crush enemies, see them driven before you...

Or we could just occupy a dark corner of the lobby bar.

Could I help any? I'd be more then willing :)

I missed this, the answer is a RESOUNDING YES.  Much thanks in advance.

ATTENTION:

I am unable to find Karaoke listed on the schedule.  Please tell me I'm getting nervous for absolutely no reason.

There is no karaoke on the schedule, but I'm doing some independent research. (Really, I'm just looking for a local bar that has karaoke on Thursday night - if I find one, we can swoop in and befriend the locals.)

Let me know if anyone else is interested.

You spelled 'scare' wrong.

There is no karaoke on the schedule, but I'm doing some independent research. (Really, I'm just looking for a local bar that has karaoke on Thursday night - if I find one, we can swoop in and befriend the locals.)

Not sure how brave (drunk) I'd need to be to sing, but I'd certainly hang out for some karaoke!

I'm heading to Worldcon and would love to attend whatever BWB events are happening.

Also, looking for a roommate. Late notice, I know, but my friend bailed on me:

Hotel details:

Red Lion River Inn
Single King
$109 per night, willing to split ($54)

I'm super chill and get along with anybody. So, let me know if you're interested :)

you know who hates Karoke.  don't let on I told you ... singers  :bang:

Hey everyone!  Info on the NOLA 2018 activities for anyone interested in stopping by.  We're hosting parties on Friday and Saturday night.  We have a First Night Mask-Making party on Wednesday.  Come by if you can!

Thanks all!  

Edit:  Can't wait to see everybody! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Archived