Robbs Remains

OberynBlackfyre

Sooooo What does everyone think happened to Robbs body/ head?

I know it's gruesome to think about, but do you think Robb will EVER rest with the rest of the Kings in the North?

Also I really do find it weird if Joff DIDN'T ask Walder Frey to send Robbs head....I mean come on, it's Joff.

They would have to be bones at this point, like Ned's, but maybe we'll get some closure on the Stark bones situation in one of the last books. It'd be nice if somehow, someway, Ned and Robb both get to be laid to rest in the ol' Stark family crypt... not the most likely outcome, but it could happen. Sounds like something born again Jaime might have done/could still do, if given the opportunity.

hes not robert strong. :P

Robb was 16 and not particularly big for his age, right? Think about how hilarious it would look if we saw a Robb sized head attached to The Mountain's body.

Grey Wind's head on Gregor Clegane's body, on the other hand, that would be terrifying.

Robb got what he deserved (breaking contract), id assume walder dumped his remains in the river

I'm thinking his bones might be on display upon a mass grave for all the Northerners killed at the Red Wedding. Kinda like the mass grave at Duskendale that read "Here lie the wolves" ......only with a skeleton there. A skeleton with a wolf skull.

I'm thinking his bones might be on display upon a mass grave for all the Northerners killed at the Red Wedding. Kinda like the mass grave at Duskendale that read "Here lie the wolves" ......only with a skeleton there. A skeleton with a wolf skull.

yeah, there's your Oathbreaker right there, Robb Stark, the Oathbreaker-King!

Robb got what he deserved (breaking contract), id assume walder dumped his remains in the river

You really think Robb deserved to be murdered while at a wedding for breaking his marriage contract? Even by Westerosi standards that was considered a wildly inappropriate reaction on the part of Walder Frey that earned him and his family universal scorn.

Seriously?

Cause all Robb did was break an agreement his life was worth more than that?

Why would anyone think that that is okay to minimize the worth of a human life because of a broken contract?

You really think Robb deserved to be murdered while at a wedding for breaking his marriage contract? Even by Westerosi standards that was considered a wildly inappropriate reaction on the part of Walder Frey that earned him and his family universal scorn.

Seriously?

Cause all Robb did was break an agreement his life was worth more than that?

Why would anyone think that that is okay to minimize the worth of a human life because of a broken contract?

first and foremost I want you both to understand that I LOVED Robb as King. He was my favorite King and I think one of the most badass and honorable characters.

However, in that type of society you can't be surprised that something like that happened. At a wedding? Yeah that was bad taste on part of the Freys. However assassinating Robb due to fall out from his broken oath is almost exactly what is to be expected. Like when Barristan Selmy reflects on the sons of Aegon V who married for love.....turmoil and death followed.

first and foremost I want you both to understand that I LOVED Robb as King. He was my favorite King and I think one of the most badass and honorable characters.

However, in that type of society you can't be surprised that something like that happened. At a wedding? Yeah that was bad taste on part of the Freys. However assassinating Robb due to fall out from his broken oath is almost exactly what is to be expected. Like when Barristan Selmy reflects on the sons of Aegon V who married for love.....turmoil and death followed.

I still don't think killing Robb is the norm in Westeros' society, yeah they would be upset but killing Robb is taking it to far.

And Robb never deserved it no matter the oath he broke he didn't deserve it let alone 3500 men and women. Some people have broken many many oaths yet still live and Robb broke one and tried to do everything to make amends yet he and thousands of innocent people died.

Again no one can tell me Robb, Catelyn, And the other 3500 people who died deserved anything when people such as Jaime, Tywin, Cersei, Pycelle and many others who've made oaths and promises get to live to break them another day/year.

I still don't think killing Robb is the norm in Westeros' society, yeah they would be upset but killing Robb is taking it to far.

And Robb never deserved it no matter the oath he broke he didn't deserve it let alone 3500 men and women. Some people have broken many many oaths yet still live and Robb broke one and tried to do everything to make amends yet he and thousands of innocent people died.

Again no one can tell me Robb, Catelyn, And the other 3500 people who died deserved anything when people such as Jaime, Tywin, Cersei, Pycelle and many others who've made oaths and promises get to live to break them another day/year.

I don't think you are seeing passed your love for the Starks here, man. I'm not saying he deserved it, I'm just saying that people shouldn't be omg surprised that the Freys betrayed him in this way. For instance, the Freys are already prickly and not trust worthy, but the Freys with a grievance? I mean come on. Plus, no matter what....Robb AS A KING should have kept his oath. Kings are supposed to lead the example....for instance, what would Robb have done if a Lord of his broke a deal like that? Probably not kill him, but there would be SOME restitution paid. Robb would punish him.

Archived