your top 3 most subscribed to theories

There are still people, especially in Heresy, that don't believe in it.

Really?wow i thought that this was made clear but i guess i was wrong,for example i had my suspicions when i read ADWD about Craster's boys=White Walkers with the whole Gilly saying that her son's brothers were coming to get him and HBO confirmed my suspicions,i cant understand why people dont believe it.

Really?wow i thought that this was made clear but i guess i was wrong,for example i had my suspicions when i read ADWD about Craster's boys=White Walkers with the whole Gilly saying that her son's brothers were coming to get him and HBO confirmed my suspicions,i cant understand why people dont believe it.

Yeah, but then everyone has their own [very different] opinion in Heresy.

Some of us just reject everything HBO is doing on principle. The fact they have the babies turn into White Walkers just means its not true to our bitter, disillusioned selves.

Anyway:

R+L=J

fAegon is a Blackfyre

Some version of GNC. I don't know which, just something going on.

Some of us just reject everything HBO is doing on principle. The fact they have the babies turn into White Walkers just means its not true to our bitter, disillusioned selves.

Anyway:

R+L=J

fAegon is a Blackfyre

Some version of GNC. I don't know which, just something going on.

Everyone can have opinion but then if they dont turn the babies into WW,what are they doing to them?

Mindless human eating machines,i like it but this might be the case too,it had been the first thing that came to my mind when Craster was offering his sons to the WW.

Obviously, I'm being facetious. I do think what they presented on the show is the mostly likely thing that happens to those poor little boys, I just take issue with people equating Show!Canon and Real!Canon.

Archived