your top 3 most subscribed to theories

R+L= J (he gets ice from his mother and fire from his father)

Jamie is the valonquar.

Melisandre stayed at the wall so that Jon won't die and will soon figure out that she was wrong about Stannis being Azor Ahai...it's not just one prince but three (b/c the dragon has three heads)

Azhor is all about fire. Why wouldn't the Targaryens be the savior to fight the Other?

How could Craster's sons not be white walkers?

How could they not be WWs? Ok lets see

1. In ACOK's Jon( pg,374) , ASOS Sam (pg,,452) and Gilly again in ADWD when she said " me and Sam saved him from the cold" .It is pretty clear that Craster takes his sons into the woods and "Leaves" them there.He exposes them according to Sam and conicidentally this is the same ritual of exposure practiced by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Craster alone does this "high honor" and from the local of Craster's compound he walks into the woods and does this.

2. One of the wives say that when the white cold rises ( snow storm/blizzard) the sons come and apparently collects the boys from the woods.

So answer me this is there anywhere in the text where it says the wives go with them,are present when the boys are being taken farless being there to witness any transformation of the babies? Visibility would be crap and the wives cannot say what happens once Craster leaves them in the woods. Wights could be ripping them apart,a Shadowcat could be snacking or the freezing temp could kill them in mere minutes.

So lets go to the thing that everyone is hanging their hat on,which is what the show depicted.According to the producers the wws taking the babies was suggested in the book and they are 100% right that it was "suggested" by the wives.However and i will stress this, what is canon is the Wives "beliefs" .That is the only thing the book showed that the wives believed this. What the wives believe has not been validated.

Next we have had two incidences where WWs are described to us and in both this cases no one reffered to the wws as "he" or "she" only Other or as Sam called it " the pale thing in the woods"As readers we ran with a gender without realizing in both eye witness account we get nothing of a sort.

Im intrigued, where can i find this?

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/94335-the-cold-the-wight-and-the-wight-walker/

Here you go Lord Blazefemur :cheers:

How could they not be WWs? Ok lets see

1. In ACOK's Jon( pg,374) , ASOS Sam (pg,,452) and Gilly again in ADWD when she said " me and Sam saved him from the cold" .It is pretty clear that Craster takes his sons into the woods and "Leaves" them there.He exposes them according to Sam and conicidentally this is the same ritual of exposure practiced by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Craster alone does this "high honor" and from the local of Craster's compound he walks into the woods and does this.

2. One of the wives say that when the white cold rises ( snow storm/blizzard) the sons come and apparently collects the boys from the woods.

So answer me this is there anywhere in the text where it says the wives go with them,are present when the boys are being taken farless being there to witness any transformation of the babies? Visibility would be crap and the wives cannot say what happens once Craster leaves them in the woods. Wights could be ripping them apart,a Shadowcat could be snacking or the freezing temp could kill them in mere minutes.

So lets go to the thing that everyone is hanging their hat on,which is what the show depicted.According to the producers the wws taking the babies was suggested in the book and they are 100% right that it was "suggested" by the wives.However and i will stress this, what is canon is the Wives "beliefs" .That is the only thing the book showed that the wives believed this. What the wives believe has not been validated.

Next we have had two incidences where WWs are described to us and in both this cases no one reffered to the wws as "he" or "she" only Other or as Sam called it " the pale thing in the woods"As readers we ran with a gender without realizing in both eye witness account we get nothing of a sort.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/94335-the-cold-the-wight-and-the-wight-walker/

Here you go Lord Blazefemur :cheers:

The text itself says Craster's sons. The showrunners simply elaborated on something found in the text...they didn't make it up out of the blue.

Believe whatever you want, but both of our sources directly contradict it.

The text itself says Craster's sons. The showrunners simply elaborated on something found in the text...they didn't make it up out of the blue.

Believe whatever you want, but both of our sources directly contradict it.

Sadly you are in err there, Craster's wife said that,again we are 100 % sure about two eye witness account.Will, nor Sam or Gren said nothing about he or she.I believe what the texts infers and it is not that wws are Craster's sons.

Love how you glossed over the fact that there is no way Craster's wives could no this to focus on gender.Wow

Rofl really. I said that theory, as in that one specific theory, came from the Heresy threads. Not that that is the theory of the heresy threads. Reading comprehension much?

You asked why Heretics didn't believe it, since it came from Heresy. I answered that Heretics discuss many different theories, and that their views are very diverse. It certainly does seem like you enjoy insulting people for no real reason, though.

The three I believe the most are:

1, R+L=J

2, Sarella = Alleras

3, Sandor = Graveddiger

2,3 are almost not really a theories, it is like figuring out that Abel is Mance, one small step from being obvious. So aside from absolutely safe bets:

4, Pate is not really Pate but FM previously known as Jaqen

5, Aegon is fake

6, Robert Strong is animated corpse of Gregor Clegane

7, Balon was killed by a FM

At least little questionable theories I firmly believe in:

8, Tywin wanted Elia dead

7, Jon Snow will survive attack at the end of ADwD

8, Ramsay Bolton is at least one of if not only author of Pink Letter

9, Sansa will slay Robert Strong

10, Sandor, Jaime and UnGregor are shadows from Bran's dream

11, Benjen Stark is not dead yet

And because the thread seems deleted I am reminding of my on old theory:

12, Stranger and Smiler, Sandor's and Theon's horses are related

Where is this one?

I don't know if there is actually a thread about this. Imo, on this board Jaime is the to-go to candidate for Valonqar. He's younger than his twin and his arc has lead him away from Cersei. It would dramatically be the most satisfying ending for him to end her (+ irony, Cersei is killed by her mirror image). There is also the dream of Bran where the Hounds fights Ungregor with a golden armoured warrior by his side. If that warrior is Jaime, he and Sandor will fight Ungregor and he's currently with Cersei.

Archived