My image won't change

Sword of the Morgan

The system can be a little slow. Whenever I change mine it'll show the old one for a while usually an hour or two.

The easiest way to do it I fell is with a gravatar account. Never failed to change immediately for me yet. But I don't use it too much as you need to always crop the image square.

Hello. I keep trying to upload a new profile image after removing my old one, however it keeps reverting back to the old image even though it's less than 50 KB. This is especially strange b/c the old photo was removed successfully before I even tried to upload the new one. Any tips?

You still ahve the problem? Happened to me too,. It simply need time to load. Clean caché just in case. Mine was there to be seen by others but me.

The system can be a little slow. Whenever I change mine it'll show the old one for a while usually an hour or two.

The easiest way to do it I fell is with a gravatar account. Never failed to change immediately for me yet. But I don't use it too much as you need to always crop the image square.

Sometime gravatar is slow as well, but yes if all else fails, this would be the next best option

Hope your problem gets fixed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think i have a problem, i dont know if my image has been changed, as i still see the old one, but when i click the "!change pic" the new one is shownb in the dialog box.

Can someone describe my avatar for me? IE what colours and what size is the fish and so forth.

I think i have a problem, i dont know if my image has been changed, as i still see the old one, but when i click the "!change pic" the new one is shownb in the dialog box.

Can someone describe my avatar for me? IE what colours and what size is the fish and so forth.

It's an autumn scene, a reddy-browny leaf with a jumping fish

Archived