What is the Soft side of Gregor Clegane (The Mountain)?

WarLord

Well given his freakish size and frequently intense headaches I would imagine Gregor has a tumour on his pituitary gland which probably contributes to his temper tantrums and naughty nature. So it's really not his fault! He's just so misunderstood.

Well given his freakish size and frequently intense headaches I would imagine Gregor has a tumour on his pituitary gland which probably contributes to his temper tantrums and naughty nature. So it's really not his fault! He's just so misunderstood.

Some characters are quite evil. But I don't think they are completely and totally evil. They would have to be some type of evil deity for that. I mean Gregor actually loved his toys when he was a kid, though to Sandor's dismay.

Well, he probably killed a lot of really bad people over the course of his life. Not that he was any better, or trying to stop them from committing evil acts when he killed them, but even still - unintended consequence of Gregor chopping up knights and men-at-arms who had gone bad for years and years is that those guys weren't able to go on killing innocents.

Bit of a silver lining - the monster who killed lots of other monsters.

Who cares if he had a soft side? He did horrible, terrible, awful things. Adolf Hitler was fond of animals, should I re-evaluate my opinion of him as a complete piece of shit and human monster because he treated animals nicely? Nope, not going to happen. The mountain was garbage.

He died slowly.

Who cares if he had a soft side? He did horrible, terrible, awful things. Adolf Hitler was fond of animals, should I re-evaluate my opinion of him as a complete piece of shit and human monster because he treated animals nicely? Nope, not going to happen. The mountain was garbage.

unrelated but i did see people in youtube saying hitler is good for saving a dog in ww1

Gregor is one of my favorite characters, but he has no positive personality traits except maybe loyalty. He's an unstoppable force of nature who doesn't need an excuse for his actions (Although I do think that his constant headaches and being the mightiest person around in a society where might makes right are pretty good ones), and that's precisely what I love about him.

He was a good singer and a dancer.

We're talking about dark, evil personalities here. A soft side doesn't refer to the skills they have, it'd refer to an aspect of their personality that isn't hard, dark, evil etc. Ramsey and Gregor have no soft side. They are both sociopathic freaks.

We're talking about dark, evil personalities here. A soft side doesn't refer to the skills they have, it'd refer to an aspect of their personality that isn't hard, dark, evil etc. Ramsey and Gregor have no soft side. They are both sociopathic freaks.

Wrong.... Ramsey really loves his bitches. He's also very unselfish and sharing; he shared his wife with his slave during his wedding night, what's more unselfish than that?

Archived