What is the Soft side of Gregor Clegane (The Mountain)?

WarLord

Wrong.... Ramsey really loves his bitches. He's also very unselfish and sharing; he shared his wife with his slave during his wedding night, what's more unselfish than that?

He doesn't give a shit about his dogs, they are just an instrument he uses to inflict pain and terror. And his "sharing" was about power, like all rape.

I know he seems like just a one-sided brute, but that's only because we only see that side of him.

We never see how when he goes home after a day of bloodletting and butchery, he puts on a cute "kiss the chef" apron and bakes cupcakes. He kicks off his gore-drenched boots and puts his feet into some neon green slippers, fixes himself a nice cup of tea and thinks happy thoughts about a land populated by puppies and butterflies. Trying to calm his chronic headaches, he sits and visualizes himself in this land, frolicking and playing with the puppies. But it doesn't work, and his dreams are tormented and terrible, and he wakes up each day, looks at his face in the mirror and wishes he was more beautiful, knowing it won't happen. Tywin Lannister wants his his dog, and so with a sense of resignation he dons his battle armor, wiping away his tears, bitterly suspicious that someone will notice his puffy red eyes and give him a great big hug. Suspicious, but, paradoxically, longing for it - so desperately.

He's really quite the tragic figure. And his cupcakes are delicious.

I know he seems like just a one-sided brute, but that's only because we only see that side of him.

We never see how when he goes home after a day of bloodletting and butchery, he puts on a cute "kiss the chef" apron and bakes cupcakes. He kicks off his gore-drenched boots and puts his feet into some neon green slippers, fixes himself a nice cup of tea and thinks happy thoughts about a land populated by puppies and butterflies. Trying to calm his chronic headaches, he sits and visualizes himself in this land, frolicking and playing with the puppies. But it doesn't work, and his dreams are tormented and terrible, and he wakes up each day, looks at his face in the mirror and wishes he was more beautiful, knowing it won't happen. Tywin Lannister wants his his dog, and so with a sense of resignation he dons his battle armor, wiping away his tears, bitterly suspicious that someone will notice his puffy red eyes and give him a great big hug. Suspicious, but, paradoxically, longing for it - so desperately.

Rofl.

Ramsay speaks somewhat fondly of his mother, and seems mad when his squires are killed.

Arya doesn't think Polliver is that evil, relative to Gregor's other men-at-arms.

Kraznys was fair and actually did honestly uphold his end of the deal, when he easily could've just killed Daenerys and her followers and taken what he wanted.

Vargo... was kind of funny, I guess?

As for Gregor: he did keep his word to spare that one guy at Harrenhal.

That was the saddest thing I've ever read on the forum. But I think you are talking about his brother. :crying:

Some characters are quite evil. But I don't think they are completely and totally evil. They would have to be some type of evil deity for that. I mean Gregor actually loved his toys when he was a kid, though to Sandor's dismay.

"The toy was nothing to him"-Sandor to Sansa

He spared Sandor's life

"It took three grown men to drag him off me"-Sandor to Sansa

Archived