London Meet-Up Ideas, Post-LA/Pre-Amsterdam

Werthead

Christ, the watermelon. I forgot about that. Seriously, is watermelon a valid companion piece to spiced chicken and chips? It seemed pretty random to me.

Maybe the combination might actually have worked, but since IIRC you didn't actually eat the watermelon you'll never know ;)

thanks for the approval of the hair; i don't like it :( i'll leave it a couple of weeks and then die it dark again...

i was proper fucked. i got to the pub and had every intention of getting some chomp but the thought of my pie and chips being garnished with watermelon (i kid you fucking not) made me not want to. next thing i know pints and vodkas (how the fuck was i supposed to know that they were doubles) are being lined up. a girl can't seriously refuse that, now can she?

anyway, i'm never doing that again.

when's the next one cunts? am already emo

N

Cos that's what large means! :P But you probably don't remember going: 'I'll have what she's having'. Me: 'a large vodka apple thing'. You: 'Yeah, one of them'. Singles are for pussies. It is known. :lol:

We like the hair btw. Leave it alone.

Ha HA that was fun . Still can`t remember headbutting Barry , but it is one of my favoured moves . You rule the gay clubs you big hunks of burning man love . And it was Barry that pinched the arse of the rik shaw driver , I had to pretend it was me cos he was pissed right off . I believe Sean is correct in his belief that the BWB is bi polar . Great to meet everyone . Can`t wait for the Dam . Glad I left you bleeding and scarred . Thanks loves . :kiss:

Sorry I missed out. My wife and I did show up at the pub a bit after 6 but couldn't decide which rowdy group was the one we were looking for. We sat in the front and ate some food and had a few drinks on our own - great pub though, couldn't believe the relatively cheep prices for beer.

Sorry I missed out. My wife and I did show up at the pub a bit after 6 but couldn't decide which rowdy group was the one we were looking for. We sat in the front and ate some food and had a few drinks on our own - great pub though, couldn't believe the relatively cheep prices for beer.

Yes, we did fail a bit at the arranging thing. Should have put pictures and stuff up. Sorry!

Yes, we did fail a bit at the arranging thing. Should have put pictures and stuff up. Sorry!
No we didn't fail. kcf made it to the pub at the time that we were there. And I think those of us who were were there will agree that Chal ensured we were THE rowdiest group in there. As the BWB should be! :D

Archived