Is Aeron the perfect match for Arya?

John Doe

Both have been heavily traumatized in the past. Both suffered greatly because of their older siblings- Aeron had Balon and Euron, by whom he was despised and possibly molested, and Arya had Sansa, who told Cersei of Ned's plans (leading to their fathers' death), and constantly called her Horseface in front of her fathers' men.

Moreover, both know how it is to be taken prisoner and losing siblings, which adds to their similiar backstories. It will surely be a relief for both of them to know there is a person out there who truly understands what they had to go through in their lonesome lives. They both turned (so far) to impersonal people, in contrast to the sociable people they once were, and may be again, with each others' help.

As we all know that relationsships rely heavily on similiar activities and interests, and both sought refuge in a god and kill for this gods' sake, believing it gives them power; Aeron kills for the Drowned God, Arya for the Many- Faced- God, or death. Since both gods are likely faces of the Great Other, their believes would match even better.

And finally, they have very similar names- Aeron and Arya. Aerya sounds awesome.

What do you think?

There would have to be without a doubt proof she likes men first to say she has a perfect match. She is surrounded by men now but is interested in none of them.

& I don't remember if Aeron is interested in women or not since I don't read his chapters closely.

What a weird thread. Isn't he old enough to be her grandfather? Plus I don't think she wants to get married, it's not very Arya.

He is not even thirty years old, so the difference would be rughly the same as Tyrion/Sansa. Sandor is older.

He is not even thirty years old, so the difference would be rughly the same as Tyrion/Sansa. Sandor is older.

Actually, Sandor is 28 as of ASOS and Tyrion is about 25.

Anyway, great joke thread. I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere wrote an actual fan fiction about it...

For some reason I thought Aeron was in his '40s. She has more similarities with Euron though although I'm not saying that he's a perfect match for anyone much less her.

Raff might have been older than him since he looked 30.

I do think she is slated to meet Greyjoys but it's going to be Euron and/or Victarion.

Archived