Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Cersei's vapidness and stupidity counteract any outward beauty she has, imo.

Right now, I would say Dany. In the future, I'm kind of thinking Arya? I keep picturing her as being an Angelina Joie-esque type: a total badass who's also sexy as hell. Before anyone starts calling me nuts,there have been hints tha Arya is not bad looking at all when she's all cleaned up (Ned said Arya looked like Lyanna in GoT, and that lady of the acorns(?) in ASoS said that she was pretty).

Dany and Melisandre. Funny, never thought I was in to the "exotic" look. I guess it takes the extreme of red eyes and silver hair.

For Dany, it'd have to be recent Dany. Both for being middle teens as opposed to 13, and also I've got a thing for alpha females. Must be my inherent laziness and desire to be a stay at home dad... :)

Well, I am a heterosexual female, so while I nod in agreement to female characters that are sexy, it's the boys that really do it for me! However, what I consider 'sexy' isn't always in most people's perspectives.

1) Sandor Clegane -- just got a thing for cynical tortured badasses. Same with my love of Erik a.k.a the Phantom of the Opera.

2) Jaime Lannister -- once you get past the incest and child-defenistration, he's pretty cool. Plus, he'd have me laughing hysterically. :P

Hey, PF, good, i think sandor needs a good woman

also, not to be too graphic or anything, but i like the big breastedness of mel and cersei, but i like dany's attitude and she sounds GREAT in bed!

however, shae would probably also be great in bed, and she sounds hot too

Well, I am a heterosexual female, so while I nod in agreement to female characters that are sexy, it's the boys that really do it for me! However, what I consider 'sexy' isn't always in most people's perspectives.

Me too. So I'm tossing in some guy names:

Jaime Lannister - Good looking, but kind of a badass. Even his devotion to his yucky sister is endearing. Once you get past that whole, throwing the kid out the window thing, it's all good.

Jon Snow - Cute!

Gendry - Ok so he's young still, but he's going to grow up to be hot. I find how he blushes at the whores and doesn't let them touch him incredibly endearing.

Oberyn Martell - If Ellaria is hot, then her paramour is hot. ;)

Sandor - Obviously. He's a wounded yet devoted little puppy! And he swears creatively!

How old is Gendry, by now? Sixteen or seventeen, yes? In any case, as a smith's apprentice with the body and good sense that go with it, and as a disciplined, hard-edged tough guy who still believes in honor, the Bull is a white-hot forge of sexual magnetism ... :P

How old is Gendry, by now? Sixteen or seventeen, yes? In any case, as a smith's apprentice with the body and good sense that go with it, and as a disciplined, hard-edged tough guy who still believes in honor, the Bull is a white-hot forge of sexual magnetism ... :P

Awesome. He get that tattooed on his forehead. :lol:

ETA: I thought he was like 14 but I think I'm just making that up.

:) I've got high hopes for Gendry. At the moment he and Jon are still a bit too young. Loras is pretty but too arrogant and I can't get past what Jaime's done.

I'd vote for Oberyn. He seemed like he knew what he was doing and certainly enjoyed it. Confidence and attitude, not just looks, make a person sexy.

I'm with you on Sandor, the tortured soul bad guy thing.

Jon knows nothing, but probably is cute enough if a little too goody two shoes. Love a man who dresses in black.

Even Tyrion has a certian attraction- same deal as Sandor only smaller package- he is smarter and smart is sexy.

Of course there's Bron too...that raw confidence.

No of them worth a LTR, but all worth a fling.

Jamie and Loras are right out for me.

I guess Sandor tops the list for now.

Just MHO.

2) Jaime Lannister -- once you get past the incest and child-defenistration, he's pretty cool. Plus, he'd have me laughing hysterically. :P

Heh! Second that Jaime love - I mean, the incest is kind of a turnoff, but I'll just overlook that because at least he was faithful; and um, only ONE child defenestrated so far ;) So long as it's not a habit ...

Unfortunately, my other book boyfriend is long dead, but every time someone mentions Rhaegar, I think he sounds absolutely dreeeeeeamy ...

And I was rather fond of Ned, who is also, sadly dead. So I guess I have two dead boyfriends and a crippled one. Hmmmm!

I get the best of both worlds- I'm bisexual. XD

As far as women goes, it'd have to be Sarella. Anyone who'd go to those lengths is immediately sexy. XD Plus, huge knockers are a big turn-off. Though a butt helps.

For guys, i'ma also say Jaime. And Bronn.

Archived