General (asoiaf) forum structure

Makrell

Hi i dont know if this is the correct section, but i was wondering if it could be possible to split the General(asoiaf) section into different sections. There are so many new threads popping up all the time you might need to scroll 3-4 pages to find a thread from yesterday. This makes many threads much harder to find and a lively discussion less likely(IMO)

I must admit i dont have a straightforward solution to what would be split where, but some subsectiosn would be good. like for example you could expand the "world of ice and fire" section to include all debates of geography or army strength(which there are quite a few of) and heraldry and stuff. You could also make another subsection in the general section discussing Lore(meaning everything before roberts rebellion(or maybe before aegons landing) You could have an academy section, with requirements for longer ops and larger theories(so there wiould be a discussion of larger essays and good debate)

Having ASOIAF debate section could do well imo, with a subtitle something like "a place for good debate and fine essays on the books"

• 1 month later...

Archived