Amsterdam BwB Meet November 2006

I am somewhat confused whether we are supposed to book rooms on our own or whether we aren't, and if there is a deadline to definitely say how long we want to stay. Yeah, I apologize for slow!mo, my brain is on vacation these days.

Vacation looks bad for me these days, but I'll still be a definite for the weekend.

that's me fucking off to Rome for five days the week before and not having nearly enough holiday to cover it. I'm gonna see what I can do about the Friday, but I definitely won't be there for the Thursday.

N

(drifting into internet cafe overlooking the Spanish Med, spends several minutes trying to decipher Spanish keyboard layout)

Yep, I was wondering as well about the procedure here for booking rooms etc. Did we get any info on possible discounts etc, Jo? I should be able to book plane tickets next week.

Ran says that the n00b has to do his "Vision Quest" in Amsterdam by running through the streets naked, overcoming various obstacles.

Should be easier given the Dutch reputation for being tolerant.

:P

I do think that there's a limit to the whole tolerance thing tho... :P

No offence meant, Ser Grogmosh Longspear. ;)

Two of my friends are pondering coming along as well, one of whom has read the books and the other one hasn't. I'll see if they're up for it and convince them to join up with the board if they are.

Hey cool, my n00bs wont be the only n00bs.

I do think that there's a limit to the whole tolerance thing tho... :P

No offence meant, Ser Grogmosh Longspear. ;)

Hey, when the Longspear runs wild it isn't a question of tolerance; it is a question of unbridled respect.

Two of my friends are pondering coming along as well, one of whom has read the books and the other one hasn't. I'll see if they're up for it and convince them to join up with the board if they are.
You know it's illegal to bring people who haven't read the books, right? Just checking. And I know you're only inviting other people cos you're scared to fly on your own. Don't wuzza, Wert, I'll hold your hand. :P

Greetings everybody.

So, here I am at last. I know many of you have been waiting for me to show my presence on the board. Behold. The Imfamous EMORTA - who will soon be knows as "The n00b that ended up fisting the whole of Amsterdam ..." :cool:

Yes, David told me all about his trip and allthough I havnt read the books it really sounds like my kind of party. So Im very much looking forward to joining you all in Amsterdam.

Im here with David and the other n00b, so I will be brief. The pizza dude is also on his way.

Oh one more thing.. Ser Sean.. Ive seen a pic of you.. And.. Please dont fist me when we meet. :(

- EMORTA

I'll go with '3' here on the grounds that that demented smile can only possibly be the result of someone who has spent a large amount of time in the presence of the Longspear ;)

You know it's illegal to bring people who haven't read the books, right? Just checking. And I know you're only inviting other people cos you're scared to fly on your own. Don't wuzza, Wert, I'll hold your hand. :P

I was doing all right until yesterday when the pilot decided to experiment with the idea that it may be possible to land a Boeing 737 vertically :( Good thing I haven't got any fillings otherwise I'd have lost them.

Alright folks , here`s the score . I haven`t had any luck getting hold of Jan as of yet but I think we need to get some rooms booked . I am happy to reserve them on my credit card if we can get a definate on who wants what . Usually if we went in high season Jan would give us the low season rates , but as we are already on the cheaper low season rates I think that is about it . I may be able to arrange tickets for museums and art galleries etc , so here`s hoping .

Hope you make it , GC . I`ll start the soggy spliff awards and put E50 in a fund :kiss:

I`d have to say 3 or 4 , I saw number one on the ad for Poker Face . Grogmosh , fancy the shrooms ?

I can make it for Friday through Monday . Found a micro brewery and coffee shop stumbling distance from the hotel , to take care of everyone`s needs .

There`s an contemporary art market on Sundays on Spui and I found out when all the inline skaters do there thing , we just need a trip wire . I am really into going out clubbing and the Escape is Legendary , but for alt . and possibly that Serbian Turbo folk , we should head to Winston Kingdom . The Hortus Bottanicus is beautiful even in November . But you have to be able to either cycle or handle getting a tram .

Some one start a room booking list , please ?

Archived