9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Nox:

My Santa is Space Bandito. :)

They mentioned that I'd be receiving gifts throughout the week from Amazon, so that was a huge clue. Also, the gifts were signed as Hodor Bandito. :D

Thank you again for the awesome gifts! :grouphug: They really brightened my week and the cute personal notes (such as "Caught off the shores of White Harbor" on the stuffed lobster :P) were a nice touch.

:D Glad you enjoyed.

Well well well. I received my SS gift box today and all I can say is: THANKYOU!!!! The theme is chocolate and arguments. My SS knows me very well. He is my board crush and I'm not ashamed to say it. I love to argue converse with him and hold hands when the Hugos are announced and hugs, wonderful hugs. Thank you so very much. You really made me laugh so much. I hope you don't mind Expecto's posting photos of both the gifts I received and an enlightening photo of the two of us which pretty much sums up our relationship: bright and messed up. Love you Prince Mountain Goat!!!

How typical of you to open your present before Christmas Day. No bloody patience!

Glad you enjoyed the gift :)

I can confirm that I have not yet received my SS present, but there are 10 days remaining so no panic yet....

How typical of you to open your present before Christmas Day. No bloody patience!

Glad you enjoyed the gift :)

I can confirm that I have not yet received my SS present, but there are 10 days remaining so no panic yet....

Did you see our photo? It's masterfully executed.

Hmm, my giftee received his gift ages ago, and is either very good at resisting opening it, or hates it and that's why he stopped posting :(

I got mine in October...and accidentally opened it enough to see that it was my favorite shade of green and woven. I took it to my mom to rewrap and she keeps teasing me. If you sent a hunter green hat and mitten set or a hat and scarf or gloves and scarf, then you must be my Secret Santa Anubiel! :love:

Hmm, my giftee received his gift ages ago, and is either very good at resisting opening it, or hates it and that's why he stopped posting :(

It's probably just someone who's very patient.

I'm not opening mine until Christmas Eve this year, although since I haven't received it yet I won't have to be goof for very long

Archived