9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Hi ObvSanta. Just wanted to tell you the package *should* be on its way, but I haven't received the clearance notification... which is why the *should* is in asterisks. I don't think customs will bother us anymore? Just wanted to give you the heads up so that you could breathe a little! I think I'll hear from the clerk tomorrow.

I got mine in October...and accidentally opened it enough to see that it was my favorite shade of green and woven. I took it to my mom to rewrap and she keeps teasing me. If you sent a hunter green hat and mitten set or a hat and scarf or gloves and scarf, then you must be my Secret Santa Anubiel! :love:

Nope! Sorry! I'm not your Secret Santa. My giftee knows who I am, since unfortunately there's only one Norwegian Secret Santa this year :lol:

This thread is fun!

You get something for x'mas, you get something for x'mas, you get something for x'mas, EVERYONE gets something for x'mas. :lol: But what did I get?

I got fat for x'mas, blissfully fat. All new shopping to be done, or maybe just track pants at home :lol:

Good to see everyone enjoying the holidays :grouphug:

My gift has arrived!

What's that? You want to know what I got?

Well you'll just have to be patient. I will be opening my gift on Christmas Day when I wake up in the morning, just before I head over to my Mum's. Till then Merry Christmas!

Thank you! :cheers:

Gifts should be open on Christmas.

This thread is fun!

You get something for x'mas, you get something for x'mas, you get something for x'mas, EVERYONE gets something for x'mas. :lol: But what did I get?

I got fat for x'mas, blissfully fat. All new shopping to be done, or maybe just track pants at home :lol:

Good to see everyone enjoying the holidays :grouphug:

We're like the Oprah's of Christmas or maybe pee wee soccer where everybody gets a prize. :lol:

Just wanted to state that I would normally have waited for Christmas to open gifts, but we will be leaving to go to my parents' house for the holiday (12 hour drive) and the fewer things we pack the better.

I'm gonna take my best educated guess and say that Nymeria is my secret Santa. It has to be someone who follows the dating thread, who I've only spoken to directly once or twice, who I advised in those interactions and who has fallen victim to my ninja skills. She'd also have to be residing in the UK.

Lady Nymeria, I name you Secret Santa.

I'm gonna take my best educated guess and say that Nymeria is my secret Santa. It has to be someone who follows the dating thread, who I've only spoken to directly once or twice, who I advised in those interactions and who has fallen victim to my ninja skills.

Lady Nymeria, I name you Secret Santa.

I'm still missing my gift. :crying:

I'm still missing my gift. :crying:

Me too. If mine does not arrive tomorrow I will have to open it after New Year, as I go home early on Thursday so tomorrow is the last day I am at this address for deliveries.

If you are my SS though, this wait doesnt bother me. If anything it is a good thing as it prolongs Christmas ;)

Archived