9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I am sorry it took a few days after the package was found for me to post! We've had quite a difficult couple of days chez valley.

First of all the package arrived PLENTY OF TIME before Christmas and was placed in the office for safekeeping by the staff. Then forgotten in the next hectic days. Normally they are kept behind the counter, but I think this one "looked important". I appreciated their concern over security.

Upon opening there were four beautiful packages with notes leaving me clues to who my secret santa is.

I WAS TOTALLY STUMPED.

There were two beautiful bars of excellent Chocolate. I am ashamed to say they were not shared. :leaving:

I found a beautifully written and thoughtful letter to read before opening. Brought tears to my eyes, AND FINALLY THE IDENTITY OF MY SANTA WAS CLEAR.

I opened the third gift and found a beautiful necklace made of 5 beads, three of which are amber, the other two are Larimar which can only be found in the home of my thoughtful Santa.

Finally, the last gift was opened. A book very dear to my Secret Santa which I cannot wait to read.

Thank you Expecto Patronum!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely and thoughtful gifts. I am taking the book with me today, but I promise not to start reading it....until after dark.

=DDDDDD YES! YES!!! I LOVE that you liked your presents!!!! =DDDDD I hope you enjoy the book ad much as I know you enjoyed the chocolates ;)

Also I hope you liked your bracelet, I was scared you were not the type of person that wears accessories... but lany told me you did so I went for it =D

I am sorry it took a few days after the package was found for me to post! We've had quite a difficult couple of days chez valley.

First of all the package arrived PLENTY OF TIME before Christmas and was placed in the office for safekeeping by the staff. Then forgotten in the next hectic days. Normally they are kept behind the counter, but I think this one "looked important". I appreciated their concern over security.

Upon opening there were four beautiful packages with notes leaving me clues to who my secret santa is.

I WAS TOTALLY STUMPED.

There were two beautiful bars of excellent Chocolate. I am ashamed to say they were not shared. :leaving:

I found a beautifully written and thoughtful letter to read before opening. Brought tears to my eyes, AND FINALLY THE IDENTITY OF MY SANTA WAS CLEAR.

I opened the third gift and found a beautiful necklace made of 5 beads, three of which are amber, the other two are Larimar which can only be found in the home of my thoughtful Santa.

Finally, the last gift was opened. A book very dear to my Secret Santa which I cannot wait to read.

Thank you Expecto Patronum!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely and thoughtful gifts. I am taking the book with me today, but I promise not to start reading it....until after dark.

that sounds so lovely! I had never heard of Larimar before! Can't wait to see it!

=DDDDDD YES! YES!!! I LOVE that you liked your presents!!!! =DDDDD I hope you enjoy the book ad much as I know you enjoyed the chocolates ;)

Also I hope you liked your bracelet, I was scared you were not the type of person that wears accessories... but lany told me you did so I went for it =D

Is it a bracelet? (Geez I have a teeny neck). Nice! More than one way to wear it. :switches it out now: It's beautiful, and on my wrist I can look at it. It's gorgeous.

I am so sorry about the time delay. I have never had trouble with anything delivered to my "spot" before. But it was so busy during holiday week with everyone off work.

I can't thank you enough. Lany knows some of the details of the things I have been coping with at home. This is the second year in a row I have "cancelled" Christmas because we had bigger fish to fry. Didn't make me less sad. I'm reloading some photos to post on imgur as we speak.

:cheers: Happy holidays, and thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

Here I be. But, alas, I am not your secret Santa. Are you mine?

I am.

I apologize for not being able to wrap or even put a note in the box (Amazon forbade me to personalize it in any way whatsoever). I have odd pay dates so I had to wait until the 10th to buy anything and I was afraid if I didn't go Amazon route you wouldn't get it in time.

Anyway, I rembered your posts in the make up threads so when I saw the case on your wish list I had to get it. Hopefully it worked out :)

I hope your Christmas went well - :grouphug: love ya!

Now. Who is my Santa????

Is it Zar???

This bracelet sounds so lovely - I can't wait to see it.

Zar, do you see larimar used much? It's so pretty, I'd want it decorating my home, etc. :-)

You won't find a piece for decoration readily available. A polished stone for a paperweight could cost.

Yes, and you really nailed the gift giving Fragile Bird! :bowdown:

This really means the world to me. Since my parents passed away, no one really gives me much for Christmas any more. I got a couple of little gifts - but you, my SS, brought me Christmas. :wub:

I use my umbrella most every day. The Hobbit puzzle will have to wait until next Sunday, after my last holiday party so I can use the dining table uninterrupted. But I promise I'll post pics!

And my goodie bag! Book, socks, funko, and CANDY!!!! I *love* my licorice. I've eaten one entire bag of the licorice candies, then started on the second. I sampled the chocolate covered licorice logs - delicious!!!! I will save those for a special treat.

I haven't tried them all, since I tend to hoard and savor my candies for some reason. Even when I was a kid I still had halloween candy at christmas.

Love to you, FB. And you too Lany! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Is it a bracelet? (Geez I have a teeny neck). Nice! More than one way to wear it. :switches it out now: It's beautiful, and on my wrist I can look at it. It's gorgeous.

This bracelet sounds so lovely - I can't wait to see it.

Zar, do you see larimar used much? It's so pretty, I'd want it decorating my home, etc. :-)

Zar that is mean!! Wow, that Larimar is beautiful!!

Larimar is my favorite stone :) I love it soooo much but it's hard to find it here :(

A lot of gifts here are very thoughtful. :D Good to see everyone enjoying the holidays

I just came here to say I got your card! Thank you so much! It was such a nice personal touch!

I'm really enjoying NiNoKuni so far but I didn't get a chance to play as much yesterday as I hoped. I promise I'll send you more of a review when I've beaten it. :D

Thank the gods it was delivered. Merry X'mas to you again TC!!

Larimar is beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen or heard of it before now but it really is very pretty!!

So I've been thinking. Could my SS be my very own Spamdaughter???!!!! Cause that would be epic :D

Whoever my SS is knows about my Lil O and how much he means to me. So I think they must be part of the SpamFam.

By the way, he's been playing with the Dino's since I opened them :D And I love all of my new Funkos!!! Love them!! You really really spoiled me :grouphug:

Larimar is beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen or heard of it before now but it really is very pretty!!

So I've been thinking. Could my SS be my very own Spamdaughter???!!!! Cause that would be epic :D

Whoever my SS is knows about my Lil O and how much he means to me. So I think they must be part of the SpamFam.

By the way, he's been playing with the Dino's since I opened them :D And I love all of my new Funkos!!! Love them!! You really really spoiled me :grouphug:

The Funkos still make me think yours may be King_Tyrion.

I think Zar may have been Cora's Santa.

I know who Cora was Santa for :ninja:

Larimar is my favorite stone :) I love it soooo much but it's hard to find it here :(

Really? I mean, I'm aware Larimar is very hard to find, but I'm surprised because I don't think you've been to the Caribbean?

There are two very rare "stones" here; Larimar and blue amber. The Latter glows blue in UV / direct sunlight.

Archived