9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

My sister got me the SDCC glow in the dark WW one for Christmas :wub:

One day when we move to a bigger house I will have all of them displayed nicely. And people will think I'm crazy for collecting toys but I don't care.

They are now on my books shelf with the beer bottles :lol: (it's even funnier that I don't actually drink beer, but I do love the bottles ;) )

They are now on my books shelf with the beer bottles :lol: (it's even funnier that I don't actually drink beer, but I do love the bottles ;) )

The Ommegang GoT ale bottles??

My mom made me open mine on Christmas (it's been in the fridge for months now) because my husband was stressing her out :lol:

The beer was quite good, and I was lit after half a pint - she drank her glass and finished off mine - swiped the glass right from my hand :rofl:

And I'm keeping the bottle :D

My sis said she'd give me another one as I was forced to open the one I was saving. And I guess she said there is a new one too? :drunk:

I hope you will post photos of your new loot with your bottles!

I am.

I apologize for not being able to wrap or even put a note in the box (Amazon forbade me to personalize it in any way whatsoever). I have odd pay dates so I had to wait until the 10th to buy anything and I was afraid if I didn't go Amazon route you wouldn't get it in time.

Anyway, I rembered your posts in the make up threads so when I saw the case on your wish list I had to get it. Hopefully it worked out :)

I hope your Christmas went well - :grouphug: love ya!

Now. Who is my Santa????

Is it Zar???

Thank you so much! I adore it. You did too much. ❤️❤️❤️

Ooooooohhhh ZaaaaaaaaaaRrrrrrr

Lany: change the title to gifts already arriving! :P

You guys are slow! It's not like early arrivals are an oddball or anything.

I mean, I'm aware that it's bad to finish some things quickly and early... :leaving:

But, some of us have already mentally shopped for all of you (except then it happens you get the one person you perhaps didn't have a clear picture on. That can happen too!).

There may or may not be a very subtle breadcrumb in my above post. Yep.

You're my SS?? It's just our King and I that have our gifts, right?

:ninja:

:o

You edited down to a :ninja: ?

It must have been a good clue....

always.

I'm making a crumb cake from all of the crumbs you've left...,

Archived