[Tinfoil] Daenerys visions

SixPence

As this is all a bit tinfoil, I'll make it short. However, I first to quickly sum up what spurred this Tinfoil Theory.

First off, I've long suspected Petyr Baelish has more to him then the whole "Madly in love with Cat, mercilessly throw kingdom into chaos for no deeper reason then hate and rage"-theory. Long story short, I'm among the nutheads who believe Petyr to be a Blackfyre descendant. More particularly the grandson of Daemon Blackfyre II. I don't believe it was actually Daemon Blackfyre II being captured, and regardless it was never mentioned that he was killed. He was imprisoned by Bloodraven to prevent further Blackfyre rebellions. (Big success that one eh?)

Before I'm being attacked because Petyr have no typical Targaryen traits, there is also the theory that his mother could be one of the surviving Reyne women. (Bran seeing a pregnant woman emerging from a black pool, praying for a son to avenge her) This is still a tinfoil theory for most of you, so I wont expect you to be huge supporters of either theory. But it does hold a certain plausibility still compared to Daario Greyjoy Stark theories and all that other stuff you find laying around in cupboards. Anyways, we know that Targaryen traits are not as typical in relations where one of the parties don't have Targaryen genes. Thus if Petyrs mother was a Reyne he would be more likely to carry for his physical traits to portray Reyne traits then Targaryen/Blackfyre.

So, without me putting forth the entire Petyr Blackfyre theory, as most of you would disagree on the account that you don't want more Blackfyre theories anyways. Lets just assume it for now, this is tinfoil anyways.

The visions of Daenerys was neatly put together a while back on a post on Reddit. Here's a quote:

Viserys screamed as the molten gold ran down his cheeks and filled his mouth. A tall lord with copper skin and silver-gold hair stood beneath the banner of a fiery stallion, a burning city behind him. Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name. . . . mother of dragons, daughter of death . . . Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow. A cloth dragon swayed on poles amidst a cheering crowd. From a smoking tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire. . . . mother of dragons, slayer of lies . . . Her silver was trotting through the grass, to a darkling stream beneath a sea of stars. A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly. A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness. . . . mother of dragons, bride of fire . . .

And here's a quote of the conclusions the poster made:

1. Viserys screamed as the molten gold ran down his cheeks and filled his mouth.
  2. A tall lord with copper skin and silver-gold hair stood beneath the banner of a fiery stallion, a burning city behind him.
  3. Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name…

Dead brother, son and brother again. These deaths have obviously made her who she is today.

1. Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow. (can not find the comment for this)
    • Fake Azor-Ahai. (Stannis)

2. A cloth dragon swayed on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
    • A Targaryan banner, but those who bear it are not Targaryens. (Aegon)

3. From a smoking tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire…
    • Jon Connington. Or not. That would be the same lie as the one above. Maybe something we haven't seen yet.

Lies she will expose. Have no idea who is who here.

1. Her silver was trotting through the grass, to a darkling stream beneath a sea of stars.
    • Married to Khal Drogo.

2. A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly.
    • Getting married to Victarion Greyjoy.

3. A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness…
    • Getting married to Jon Snow.

Now, here's what I started thinking about in regards to the visions:

The first three I believe are summed up pretty well. They are descriptions of what has happened and the deaths that have had the greatest impacts on Dany becoming who she is. The Mother of Dragons, Daughter of Death...

The second pair of three, I believe all refer to fake Azor Ahai's. Their lies will be demolished by Dany, when she finally returns to Westeros.

Stannis is a very obvious one, Aegon was named the Prince that was Promised by Rhaegar in another of Danys visions. Where he names him Aegon, and says that his is the Song of Ice and Fire. We assume that the Prince that was Promised and Azor Ahai are both prophecies in regards to the same person. This is the reason Varys and Illyrio wishes to bring him back to Westeros, to fullfill the prophecy. However, he is not Azor Ahai either and will be revealed by Dany. The third speaks of Great Stone Beast taking wing from a Smoking Tower, breathing Shadow Fire. It wouldn't make sense for this to be the reveal of the same lie as the previous one.

I believe the Shadow Fire is a reference to Blackfyre, the Great Stone Beast refers to the sigil of House Baelish taken by his father the hedgeknight. The Titan of Braavos, I believe Jaqen H'qar could've been in the employ of Petyr. He's been digging up information on dragon eggs. I think Petyrs father, the hedge knight went to Whitewalls. And I think Bloodraven had the Dragon Egg of Lord Ambrose buried there when he had it torn down stone by stone. It was rightfully given to stay at Whitewalls by Aegon IV, and I think this is the reason why Bloodraven would do that. That's where Baelish senior found it, and had it passed on to his son, well hidden out on the Fingers.

I think Petyr is working to hatch a dragon, and I think he will do so at Harrenhall, in the Kingspyre tower. He also believes himself to be the Prince that was Promised, but will be proven wrong by Dany.

As for the last three visions, I believe the first to be right. I think the second is her second husband, Hizdahr zo Loraq. I think he loves her, and will help her return to Westeros, but the journey will kill him. The sad smiling lips are melancholy. He knows he have fulfilled his loves wishes, but he cannot follow her further on the journey.

The last vision is her last husband, the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. The blue rose in the wall of ice. Lets go with the popular theory that R+L=J, and this is Jon Snow.

And then there are the prophecy of the treasons:

"Three treasons you will know...once for blood and once for gold and once for love."

Daenerys first marriage was the result of her being sold for gold.

Daenerys second marriage will end by her using Hizdahr's love for her to achieve her own goals.

Daenerys third marriage will end with her being betrayed by her blood, for her blood.

As in the story of Azor Ahai, Jon Snow will bring forth Lightbringer by plunging his sword into Daenerys heart. The only way for him to defeat The Great Other.

If you thought the Red Wedding was bad, imagine Jon and Dany meeting up, falling in love and getting married in the last season of the show. Only for Jon to make the ultimate sacrifice by tempering his sword in her heart. Now, if tinfoil strikes, that would make for some great videos of unsullied reactions...

Again, I do realise that this is highly hypothetical. Especially for most of you who don't want to hear of any more secret Blackfyre theories or crazy crackpots. But... it would be a turn of events that would make sense in the GoT universe as well...

Hmm..

Daemon Blackfyre (son of Daemon) was confirmed to have been homosexual. So it is rather unlikely that he had any sons.

In addition, if he hadn't been captured, they who did Bloodraven capture?

And there were three other Blackfyre Rebellions after Daemon's rebellion.. Those could only happen either with the same pretender, escaped from imprisonment, or with another pretender, meaning that Daemon had died.

Of course it hasn't been stated yet when Daemon died. The Dunk and Egg tales haven't gotten past the point of his capture yet, and the main series isn't mentioning anyone other that the first and last Blackfyre Rebellion..

Hmm..

Daemon Blackfyre (son of Daemon) was confirmed to have been homosexual. So it is rather unlikely that he had any sons.

In addition, if he hadn't been captured, they who did Bloodraven capture?

And there were three other Blackfyre Rebellions after Daemon's rebellion.. Those could only happen either with the same pretender, escaped from imprisonment, or with another pretender, meaning that Daemon had died.

Of course it hasn't been stated yet when Daemon died. The Dunk and Egg tales haven't gotten past the point of his capture yet, and the main series isn't mentioning anyone other that the first and last Blackfyre Rebellion..

Statement #1: How does that make it unlikely for him to have any sons? This is Westeros we're speaking of, not San Fransisco.

Statement #2: Who indeed? Take note that none of his bannermen were willing to even attempt to fight for him once Bloodraven showed up, nor had Bittersteel been willing to pass on Blackfyre (The Sword) to him. It was called a rebellion, but it looks more like a ruse.

The main story being told in The Mystery Knight is not about the second Blackfyre rebellion but the Ambrose Egg.

Statement #3: That is Bloodravens logic, not Bittersteels. And it's not Bloodraven who initiated any of the rebellions, but Bittersteel.

Statement #1: How does that make it unlikely for him to have any sons? This is Westeros we're speaking of, not San Fransisco.

Statement #2: Who indeed? Take note that none of his bannermen were willing to even attempt to fight for him once Bloodraven showed up, nor had Bittersteel been willing to pass on Blackfyre (The Sword) to him. It was called a rebellion, but it looks more like a ruse.

The main story being told in The Mystery Knight is not about the second Blackfyre rebellion but the Ambrose Egg.

Statement #3: That is Bloodravens logic, not Bittersteels. And it's not Bloodraven who initiated any of the rebellions, but Bittersteel.

#1 Because he would be unlikely to be sleeping with any girl he'd meet, if he's not interested in girls... ;) gay men in such times might have had sons with their wife, but Daemon doesn't seem to have been married yet.

#2 Are you now suggesting that the Daemon we meet was never truly the actual Daemon? Let's say that Lord Peake and all did install a fake Daemon (though Cockshaws declarations seem honestly about the actual Daemon Blackfyre that we meet). Peake goes to war with his fake Daemon, and wins. What do you think Bittersteel will do? Cross the Narrow Sea, with the 5 of sons of the first Daemon, and the man´s wife and sisters, and an army. All it would take would be for the children and wife of the first Daemon to declare that the boy Peake has is a fake boy, and install the actual Daemon on the throne..

#3 You can't crown a king while the elder sibling is still alive ;) the younger sibling can't inherit while the elder is still alive..

#1 Because he would be unlikely to be sleeping with any girl he'd meet, if he's not interested in girls... ;) gay men in such times might have had sons with their wife, but Daemon doesn't seem to have been married yet.

#2 Are you now suggesting that the Daemon we meet was never truly the actual Daemon? Let's say that Lord Peake and all did install a fake Daemon (though Cockshaws declarations seem honestly about the actual Daemon Blackfyre that we meet). Peake goes to war with his fake Daemon, and wins. What do you think Bittersteel will do? Cross the Narrow Sea, with the 5 of sons of the first Daemon, and the man´s wife and sisters, and an army. All it would take would be for the children and wife of the first Daemon to declare that the boy Peake has is a fake boy, and install the actual Daemon on the throne..

#3 You can't crown a king while the elder sibling is still alive ;) the younger sibling can't inherit while the elder is still alive..

#1 He would be expected to produce an heir, and whilst he might be homosexual that wouldn't mean it would be accepted by the people around him. There is no record of wether or not he was married. Thus concluding he wasn't is as tinfoil as concluding he was. We do know that highborns are pressured into marriage early in their life though, so most likely he was.

#2 My thought is that his "rebellion" as John the Fiddler was a ruse from someone like Bittersteel. Daemon and his two eldest sons was killed in the first rebellion. As a tactician dedicated to put a Blackfyre son on the throne, I wouldn't be too keen on sending the trueborn heir off to fight a rebellion on his own. It would be the best way to keep the heir safe from BR to make him think he was dead/captured. As I said, I also believe the second rebellion to be more about the Ambrose Egg then anything else.

#3 Petyr asked Eddard to crown Renly instead of Stannis. Whilst honorable men like Ned wouldn't do it, it doesn't mean you CAN'T crown a king whilst the elder sibling is alive.

Obviously going with the theory, #1 isn't really that relevant as we then would know nothing about the real Daemon Blackfyre II.

Archived