Dark Horse GOT figurines

Big Daddy

• 2 months later...

So Stannis DID see the light of day! My local comic store didn't get it, though they ordered it for me way back when it was solicited in Previews from Diamond Dist. I thought it was running late, but now I'll make sure to go back. Thanks for posting the pics and updating the thread Lannister Guard 1055!

• 3 weeks later...

So, a new Dany has been revealed, and also the promise of a new Jon, Tyrion and Arya! No great surprise the main characters are getting a later update. A queen Cersei would be good too. However I probably would prefer new characters like the ones I posted above.

Dont see how Melisandre is a new reveal as we knew about her already.

19 hours ago, Jons_Ghost said:

So, a new Dany has been revealed, and also the promise of a new Jon, Tyrion and Arya! No great surprise the main characters are getting a later update. A queen Cersei would be good too. However I probably would prefer new characters like the ones I posted above.

Dont see how Melisandre is a new reveal as we knew about her already.

Do you have a link to the Dany? Thank you

http://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-dark-horse-legend-zelda-breath-wild-statue-241583

That's the link to Toyark's website with pics from Dark Horse's booth at Toy Fair this past weekend. Like Jons_Ghost said above, new sculpts of Jon, Arya, and Tyrion will come later. Of the 3 figures shown and 6 promised, only ONE of them was new.

If they are just going to redo the big names, that means they are close to done. I'm not buying the same characters over and over, especially if they aren't in a different look. There are too any important characters not done to be pulling this. I have no Theon, Robert Baratheon, Catelyn, Ramsey, Davos or Samwell.

Oh awesome I didn't hear about a Tormund! Very happy he's being done.

I agree to an extent about wanting new characters but I would also say they DO have a different look. Although not Arya, not sure why she needs re-doing. I would've gone for queen Cersei. Maybe Arya gets a new outfit this season.

But yes there's still a few new characters we need, and with two seasons to go I hope we'll see the main ones.

Also that Jon bust looks epic.

For the new versions, the only one I can see getting might be Jon. He's my favorite ASOIAF character so I may be swayed to buy him again. Especially if the sculpt is for him in Stark gear like he's now wearing in the show. Or if the sculpt if of him in the NW, but better than the first one which could have been better.

I'm very happy with the Dany, Tyrion and Arya figurines I have now. They are all great sculpts and in costumes that make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:12 PM, Jons_Ghost said:

Is there usually any more announced throughout the year? SDCC maybe?

Six is about a year's worth of figures for Dark Horse. I doubt we'll hear of anything new until maybe the end of the year. Those three redos are really going to be irritating as far as hogging up three spots that undone characters could have had.

I'd be on board with that. I actually have a scale custom Ghost with Jon and the others on my ASOIAF book case display. I found a really nice plastic wolf that was the perfect size, and had a friend of mine customize him for me. He looks perfect so I'm covered if they don't...but I'd buy an official Ghost if Dark Horse DOES.

• 4 weeks later...

#27 Melisandre is now August 16th

#28 Daenerys Targaryen Mother Of Dragons is also August 16th.

Solicit says the redoes (Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Arya, etc) are replacing the older versions and those will be retired as the sell out. Also they are getting new packaging and these figures are aimed at new fans of the show:

Game of Thrones: Daenerys Targaryen Mother of Dragons Figure

Dark Horse is reinventing and relaunching its best-selling line of Game of Thrones figures. This all-new line will replace the previous versions, which will be retired as they sell out.

An exciting new sculpture of Daenerys Targaryen launches the new series, which will also feature updated, distinctive new package designs.

Slated for release at the conclusion of the eagerly anticipated new season of HBO’s television adaptation, Daenerys will be a jumping-on point for new fans.

Publication Date:
August 16, 2017
Format:

Price:
$29.99
UPC:
7 61568 00175 4

Archived