Dany's Diahhrehea?

Seaworth'sShipmate

A friend of mine told me that Danerys had diarrhea at some point in the books. First, if true , was that even necessary? Why show such filth?

Also, if there was diarrhea, what did it symbolize? Perhaps brown unpleasant stuff, foreshadowing the betrayal of brown Ben Plumm? Something else?

My big question is this: Was there a point to the diarrhea or was it just GRRM being gross?

Many people including me. Think it was there to cause a miscarriage. Going back to the you will bare no children. Making the curse take a new turn. Like its evidence she can get preggers but when she does something will happen to cause that child to miscarriage.

Instead of the curse being you just cant get preggers cause your body is broken.

Many people including me. Think it was there to cause a miscarriage. Going back to the you will bare no children. Making the curse take a new turn. Like its evidence she can get preggers but when she does something will happen to cause that child to miscarriage.

Instead of the curse being you just cant get preggers cause your body is broken.

"I Didn't Know I Was Pregant: Dothraki Edition"?

A friend of mine told me that Danerys had diarrhea at some point in the books. First, if true , was that even necessary? Why show such filth?

Also, if there was diarrhea, what did it symbolize? Perhaps brown unpleasant stuff, foreshadowing the betrayal of brown Ben Plumm? Something else?

My big question is this: Was there a point to the diarrhea or was it just GRRM being gross?

Is this a joke? It's pretty damn obvious what the point was. It's to remind us that Dany sucks so bad at this ruling thing that she hadn't even bothered to invent toilet paper for the masses. It's to remind us that while she was being lazy, her subjects were forced to wipe their asses with leaves or their own hands. We should expect to see a tp empire from this point forward.

Perhaps the brown water she shat was in reference to aurane waters and his brown woolen doublet? GRRM is exceptionally clever, clearly this symbolises that aurane waters will slip through blackwater (brownwater?) bay and liberate the city gates for Dany.

or...

Sometimes, diarrhea is just diarrhea...

BTW, according to Jaime, Aerys shit his pants before he died. So... it's a sign of her going mad.

Obviously.

Seems like it would be a good test to determine all the secret Targaryens in the series. If you shit inappropriately, you might be a Targ.

Archived