Dany's Diahhrehea?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Seems like it would be a good test to determine all the secret Targaryens in the series. If you shit inappropriately, you might be a Targ.

Actually, I would like that we do a reread of Tyrion's excrement... I suppose that Tywin's gold had nice consistency. So, if Tyrion's shit is being well, flushed down, he is a Targ, and if he has to push harder, well he is a Lannister. Voila...

Well, considering Tywin was actually on the "throne", he isn't.

Hmmm, it might be considered an inappropriate shit depending on how one looks at it. He seemed to be having problems with shitting in general, due to constipation or poison. Plus it was just inappropriate to continue sitting on the toilet when talking to his outlaw son. So....it's very possible he's a secret Targ. I think we can rule Tyrion out of this since, iirc, he's only inappropriately vomitted.

Hmmm, it might be considered an inappropriate shit depending on how one looks at it. He seemed to be having problems with shitting in general, due to constipation or poison. Plus it was just inappropriate to continue sitting on the toilet when talking to his outlaw son. So....it's very possible he's a secret Targ. I think we can rule Tyrion out of this since, iirc, he's only inappropriately vomitted.

Or fucking nerves -- this guy was strung out. And extreme stress can either give you the runs or clog you up.

Cersei was also having problems due to Tyrion poisoning her.

And where Jaime was named KG, now there is a latrine. I think this is telling...

1. They're secret Targaryens. Or...

2. They aren't.

Maybe they both are indeed Tywin's, but he's the one who is a secret Targaryen.

Many people including me. Think it was there to cause a miscarriage. Going back to the you will bare no children. Making the curse take a new turn. Like its evidence she can get preggers but when she does something will happen to cause that child to miscarriage.

Instead of the curse being you just cant get preggers cause your body is broken.

How long was it between her sex with Daario and her experience in the Dothraki sea?

Or fucking nerves -- this guy was strung out. And extreme stress can either give you the runs or clog you up.

That sill seems like inappropriate shitting. Basically anyone could catch the Targ gene. It's probably extremely contagious. 80-90% of the nobles could have secret Targ blood. The horrors.

It highlights how bad her situation was.

He could've written her wandering around the dothraki sea feeling sorry for herself, thinking about where she went wrong and generally being depressed. However a scene where she shits herself over and over is more effective.

That sill seems like inappropriate shitting. Basically anyone could catch the Targ gene. It's probably extremely contagious. 80-90% of the nobles could have secret Targ blood. The horrors.

The Targ gene is almost like Ebola.

He could've written her wandering around the dothraki sea feeling sorry for herself, thinking about where she went wrong and generally being depressed. However a scene where she shits herself over and over is more effective.

So... this means Stannis suffers from constipation?

Is there a version of Jon and Tyrion's chapters I can read where they walk around with a bad case of the squirts?

Is this a joke? It's pretty damn obvious what the point was. It's to remind us that Dany sucks so bad at this ruling thing that she hadn't even bothered to invent toilet paper for the masses. It's to remind us that while she was being lazy, her subjects were forced to wipe their asses with leaves or their own hands. We should expect to see a tp empire from this point forward.

I love you.

Dany has the trots because she has food poisoning. Simple as. It shows her nadir, basically. It also gives people terrific fodder any time someone tries to play the "Targs don't get sick" bullshit card.

It's a subtle callback to a point Theon made in ACOK:

If every captain was a king aboard his own ship, as was often said, it was small wonder they named the islands the land of ten thousand kings. And when you have seen your kings shit over the rail and turn green in a storm, it was hard to bend the knee and pretend they were gods.

When you see your king vomiting and shitting into the sea, it's hard to pretend he's a god. When we as readers see Dany vomiting and shitting into the Dothraki Sea, it's meant to undercut the idea that there's anything godlike about her.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This thread killed me!

It's a subtle callback to a point Theon made in ACOK:

When you see your king vomiting and shitting into the sea, it's hard to pretend he's a god. When we as readers see Dany vomiting and shitting into the Dothraki Sea, it's meant to undercut the idea that there's anything godlike about her.

This would have made more sense if the characters were the ones seeing her in that state [especially her freed people] since they are the ones who look at her as something akin to a god-queen. Having read about her insecurities and her other flaws, I doubt any readers are under the impression she is anything like a god. I think the diarrhea was exactly that--diarrhea.

Archived