amoklink

Leseratte

yup, seems like a never ending story. appearantly, it's down to server maintenance. not sure if we can expect anything to change there on a sunday :smoking:

edit: It looks like things are moving at freeforums.org, hoping to see the site back up by tomorrow (or tonight, for the USians among us) :unsure:

... and down.

this is getting like Aerobic! You can expect the site to be on and off today because the guys at FreeForums are still screwing around with their new servers. The Address remains the one I posted earlier though, and in theory it's still active ;-)

Hi. Does anyone know where I can find amok's art? I've managed to scrounge up about 30 or so. The Westeros mod has obtained his permission to use his art, but it's rather hard when the site is down :(

• 2 weeks later...

we haven't yet been able to upload the art again, sorry. There used to be some website that collected all the ASOIAF art, but that seems to be down as well. A picture of Dany can be found at the sample page of GRRM's website, and a bunch of small b/w portraits at the tower of the hand.

Good luck scraping together a few more, I'll make sure to notify you in this thread and also Ran if we ever get the gallery up again.

• 1 month later...

Archived