Titles And Post Counts

Ran

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the blink of an eye I just went from 1998 posts to 1099. There was nothing flamable in my posts. They are just gone. Including one I just started this morning. Am I doing something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Silly question. Now that I'm at 700 posts, I know I can change my title, but I can't seem to figure out how. Is it unavailable because of the Server issues (like PM, search, or profiles), or am I just too much of a technophobe to figure out how to do so? Thanks in advance.

You rock my world, SWS! I'm embarrassed to admit that I kept getting all the way to that page, and never got to "member title".

Of course, I'm not sure the standard of my first title is equal to your auspicious help, but I'm excited I know how to change titles now. :thumbsup:

You rock my world, SWS! I'm embarrassed to admit that I kept getting all the way to that page, and never got to "member title".

Of course, I'm not sure the standard of my first title is equal to your auspicious help, but I'm excited I know how to change titles now. :thumbsup:

Your welcome, although I was hoping your title would reflect my expertise in technical skillz.*

Or you know... Sis Who Swears Rocks has a nice ring to it. :smoking:

*takes me days to figure out how to do anything on this damn computer, just ask Xray... I'm sure she wishes people like me would just bugger off!

• 3 months later...

Archived