Titles And Post Counts

Ran

If you want your custom title and post count restored, this is the place to post. Provide the following information, and _only_ the following information (anyone who uses this thread to chat will be moved to the bottom of the queue -- I just don't have time to wade through chatter):

1. Username on the board
  2. Your post count (post something on the board and then check the Active Members List, which should show your post count on the ASoIaF board)
  3. If your post count is under 700, but you have been given a custom title on the board (for attending a con, etc.), note your title.

Once your post count is set (keep an eye on what the post count counter says when you post, or look at your profile occasionally), and that post count is over 700, you will be able to go to My Controls > Edit Profile Information and enter your title yourself. The title can be changed once a month. Hopefully, no one shall need it more often than that.

Dalla,

Set your post count. Could you see if you can follow the instructions at the end of the first post and set the title yourself? Want to make sure I've got that right. :)

Archived