Titles And Post Counts

Ran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ran after a series of work life & computer related problems I'm back and was just wondering just wondering if I can have my old "King of the Mummers" title back. I'm afraid I have no idea what my post count was from the old board was

Welcome back, pfitz. :) Long time, no see.

I've set you at a generic 1,000 posts. You can set your own title via My Controls, where's there's the option to Edit Profile Information. The title is the very first field. :)

• 2 months later...

Ran,

I seem to have lost all of my post count from the old board that was carried over here, as well as my title and council member status. Is there any reason for this?

edit: My title is back, but my post count is still wrong.

Ran,

I seem to have lost all of my post count from the old board that was carried over here, as well as my title and council member status. Is there any reason for this?

edit: My title is back, but my post count is still wrong.

Yes, there was a glitch during the upgrade, and anyone with a join number lower than about 268 got all their EZBoard post counts axed. Read here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?s=&am...st&p=632909 and post in that thread your old post count after you look up the google cache. If the cache has already been cleared, just give Ran an estimate of how many posts you think you should have and he'll edit it back when he has the chance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ran,

I cannot find my "Edit Custom Title". After long years I've reached the Council Member Status (I waited so long because I wanted to see what happened to those who arrived before me, just in case, you know being in a Council is a dangerous thing in Westeros) I would want a custom title (unless I need more posts, that's it).

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I have my title back?

Warden of the West for those who don't remember (not that I live in the West anymore, but sentimental reasons and all that)

Now that they no longer seem to see my email address/IP as threatening I can apparently post again

Good grief, it's an old-timers reunion in here. Good to see you two. :)

Pfunk, you can change your own title now. Go to 'My Controls' then click 'Edit Profile Information'. The top box allows you to enter your own title. IIRC you can still do this twice a month.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ran, I dont seem able to alter my profile.... I have no clue what my post count is but Ive had a custom title for like 5 years....

Papz101

RIght now it is Board's Only Chassid. Id like to change it to The Green Goat

Good grief, it's an old-timers reunion in here. Good to see you two. :)

Pfunk, you can change your own title now. Go to 'My Controls' then click 'Edit Profile Information'. The top box allows you to enter your own title. IIRC you can still do this twice a month.

Is this only available to people who have reached a set number of posts? I don't see it. And I don't know my post count, but it was probably 3-4000 on Ezboard

I'm encountering the same problem. I did have enough posts on the old board to net me a custom title, but it's been so long I have no idea what the post count is now. My EZboard post count says 1744 or so posts. I don't remember exactly how many were attributed to the old board.

At any rate, I'd like to change my title to "Gonna gank you" please, in honor of my latest escapades. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I never knew I could add the post count from the last board to this one! I had 272 posts on the old board, my userID was Ser Benjen and my title was "First Ranger".

Can someone please, please add the old post count the board here?. I truly have been around an posting for a decade or so.

:|

Archived