The Home Stretch: AFFC

The Lord of Bones

Hey everyone!

100 pages away from the end of A Feast for Crows, and I've finally joined the forums!

Started off as exclusively a show watcher, and made the jump to the books this summer. I can remember finishing A Storm of Swords and thinking it couldn't get much better, but now that I'm wrapping up the second half of AFFC, I think this has become my new favorite book in the series.

Anyway, glad to be here where I can finally discuss the series with people at an even point in the story with myself. I've flown past a few of my friends who started reading at the same time as me, and it's a real exercise in restraint holding back spoilers from them.

Planning on finishing up AFFC tonight, then flying through The World of Ice and Fire and wrapping up A Dance with Dragons before the New Year.

All men must read.

- The Lord of Bones

(BTW, I couldn't believe I managed to snag this username. Crows beware.)

Hey everyone!

100 pages away from the end of A Feast for Crows, and I've finally joined the forums!

Started off as exclusively a show watcher, and made the jump to the books this summer. I can remember finishing A Storm of Swords and thinking it couldn't get much better, but now that I'm wrapping up the second half of AFFC, I think this has become my new favorite book in the series.

Anyway, glad to be here where I can finally discuss the series with people at an even point in the story with myself. I've flown past a few of my friends who started reading at the same time as me, and it's a real exercise in restraint holding back spoilers from them.

Planning on finishing up AFFC tonight, then flying through The World of Ice and Fire and wrapping up A Dance with Dragons before the New Year.

All men must read.

- The Lord of Bones

(BTW, I couldn't believe I managed to snag this username. Crows beware.)

Welcome :cheers: I always liked AFFC the best, but dance is superb too. Cant wait to get my hands on WOIAF

Welcome :cheers: I always liked AFFC the best, but dance is superb too. Cant wait to get my hands on WOIAF

The art is amazing in TWOIAF, and from the few excerpts I've read since it arrived, my hype level has skyrocketed. I prowl the wiki for backstory just as often as I read the books, so the history has always held a great appeal to me.

Archived