Evil Dead picked up by Starz

Manhole Eunuchsbane

You know they showed the "evil force" in earlier installments right?  The dust cloud just gave them an excuse to use long shots and not run into the problem of that stupidity and kept it ambiguous.  It's hilarious how you don't realize they are doing what you complain about.

Two was always my least favourite of the Evil Dead films and what they showed there was still ambiguous. A lot better than using a hand me down from Lost like the series did here.

snip

I'm not sure why you hold this series to such high standards. It's a sequel to some really shitty horror movies. They fully acknowledge those movies were so bad they were more comedy than horror, which is why they made Army of Darkness and now this. Really, just enjoy the funny one liners and monster deaths. 

Two was always my least favourite of the Evil Dead films and what they showed there was still ambiguous. A lot better than using a hand me down from Lost like the series did here.

No, they showed it was a giant stupid looking face.  That wasn't ambiguous, it was stupid.  With the dust cloud at least you still can't see 'it' as there is a dust cloud obscuring it.

• 1 month later...

Archived