Season 5 predicted deaths (BOOK AND SHOW SPOILERS)

JonSnowed

Update:

Well, we've lost Barristan. The High Septon may not be dead, but he is replaced.

Looks like Bronn doesn't have long. Jon Snow might still have a date with some knives in the final episode.

Now Margaery's at risk. They might get to her execution this season.

Meryn Trant is looking to arrive in Braavos soon. He should replace Dareon as the guy whose murder gets Arya blinded for a while.

Roose and/or Ramsey - everyone's praying they both go down this season. Littlefinger might be at risk, if Sansa blames him for putting her in position to be raped. Maybe he lasts into Season 6, and dies when Sansa hooks up with Stannis.

Maester Aemon should also reach Braavos soon, hear of Dany, and take himself out of the equation.

Didn't see Jorah taking place of JonCon. He's toast by the end of the season too.

Update:

Well, we've lost Barristan. The High Septon may not be dead, but he is replaced.

Looks like Bronn doesn't have long. Jon Snow might still have a date with some knives in the final episode.

Now Margaery's at risk. They might get to her execution this season.

Meryn Trant is looking to arrive in Braavos soon. He should replace Dareon as the guy whose murder gets Arya blinded for a while.

Roose and/or Ramsey - everyone's praying they both go down this season. Littlefinger might be at risk, if Sansa blames him for putting her in position to be raped. Maybe he lasts into Season 6, and dies when Sansa hooks up with Stannis.

Maester Aemon should also reach Braavos soon, hear of Dany, and take himself out of the equation.

Didn't see Jorah taking place of JonCon. He's toast by the end of the season too.

Aemon will probably die next episode.Thorne and Sam standing in front of fire in the preview(Thorne said to him he's losing all his friends meaning Jon expedition and Aemon) and second trailer this season some Night's Watch funeral and Aemon is the most logical choice.Jorah will bring greyscale to Westeros and Tyrion will take Quentyn's place(he'll survive unlike Q).Maybe something like Jorah/Dany instead of JonCon/Aegon and Trystane/Arianne...or Tyrstane will be secretly Aegon.

The last episode made me think Littlefinger might be taking on the murder of Kevan and Pycelle with Olenna thrown in for good measure since she came back to King's Landing.

3 deaths would be an overkill. But yeah, Olenna look like she will be the one fixing Cersei´s mess, she should be the primary target. Kevan is in CR and Pycelle is so far completely useless.

I mentioned it on another thread but Daniel Portman (actor who plays Pod) has told the presentors on Throne Cast (a UK fan show which airs after every episode here) that "episode 10 will break the internet". Clearly something major is going to go down then, is it the Ides or are we going to see the death of a major character like Stannis, Littlefinger, Shireen?

I now have a feeling we will see the Ides but also quite likely the outcome of the battle of Ice in that episode.

Why is her arc filler? She's training to be an assassin and I would imagine she will go on to kill another major character at some point (Dany in my eyes), I would be truly staggered if she's not around until ADOS/Season 7.

We should have a few fade to blacks at the end of this season who will actually be shown to be alive next season.

Posible fake deaths include;

Jon (stabbed and put in ice cell)

Stannis (defeated in battle but really in hiding)

Jaime (god knows)

Theon and Sansa (escaping Winterfell, jumping off the wall)

Dany (flying off on a dragon and people keep saying she fell)

Arya (being made to drink something weird)

I think the Ramsay character has confirmed that we wont know whether is character is alive or dead at the end of this season which probably means they cut at the start of the battle for Winterfell and we hear the supposed result in the pink letter.

Definitevely going to die: Maester Aemon, Meryn Trant, Kevan Lannister, Maester Pizzel

Very high chances of not surviving: Bronn

Possibly: Tommen, High Septon or Lady Olenna might be added to Varys's blacklist.

If they have trials/reveal of Robert Strong in the last episode - Loras or Marge can be offed

We should have a few fade to blacks at the end of this season who will actually be shown to be alive next season.

Posible fake deaths include;

Jon (stabbed and put in ice cell)

Stannis (defeated in battle but really in hiding)

Jaime (god knows)

Theon and Sansa (escaping Winterfell, jumping off the wall)

Dany (flying off on a dragon and people keep saying she fell)

Arya (being made to drink something weird)

I think the Ramsay character has confirmed that we wont know whether is character is alive or dead at the end of this season which probably means they cut at the start of the battle for Winterfell and we hear the supposed result in the pink letter.

All the book stuff with Stannis telling Justin Massey not to listen to reports of his death, the Pink Letter, etc. leads me to believe they could go that way on the show too -- with Stannis presumed dead until he rises back up to take revenge. The only thing would be trying to hide Stephen Dillane's involvement in next season since they might already have to do that to an extent with Kit Harrington, too. It'll be interesting to see what happens for sure. If Stannis has to "die" this season please let it be a ruse or at least let him go down swinging!

Arya hasn't been a main character since book 3 and season 3. Things change.

Wow. Have any one of your posts not mentioned Arya and how much you personally hate her? How terrible the actress is etc etc? You might try discussing another topic because your constant trolling is getting tedious.

Wow. Have any one of your posts not mentioned Arya and how much you personally hate her? How terrible the actress is etc etc? You might try discussing another topic because your constant trolling is getting tedious.

What are you talking about? I like Arya. Just not show-Arya. She's a walking cliche with an actress who has no appeal. I can be an unsatisfied fan, and I'm hardly alone in that.

I'm afraid Stannis will die sooner (Episode 9 or 10) than he does in the books.

There is little planning to his next upcoming battle, whereas in the books Jon helped him get more men, Stannis had more plans, he had houses in the North behind him, etc. In the show, he's just marching with his wife and daughter. So they all 3 will die. Maybe even Mel and Davos. And that will be the end of the Stannis storyline. Whatever he does after that in the books before he dies will replaced by Sansa, Rickon, and the Umbers in the show.

It's a shame.

I'm afraid Stannis will die sooner (Episode 9 or 10) than he does in the books.

There is little planning to his next upcoming battle, whereas in the books Jon helped him get more men, Stannis had more plans, he had houses in the North behind him, etc. In the show, he's just marching with his wife and daughter. So they all 3 will die. Maybe even Mel and Davos. And that will be the end of the Stannis storyline. Whatever he does after that in the books before he dies will replaced by Sansa, Rickon, and the Umbers in the show.

It's a shame.

if he dies in the show then he dies in the battle as told in the pink letter in the books ...its as simple as that

no need to worry that his arc will be given to someone like sansa when we dont even know what arc he has and after all the hype they have given to him this season ...

if he is going to die he dies in the books as well

Archived