Rhoynar's Return to Mother Rhoyne

King Blackwood

The World Book talks about how the Rhoynar never had any interest in the area northern areas of the river. I can't remember exactly what it was, something about invaders on some northern tributary which the Rhoynar drove off, but they didn't stay because they preferred the warmer southern climes. So Qohor wouldn't be a problem. Volantis might, but they aren't bothering Yandry and Ysilla, so they'd probably be fine.

Qohor would be a problem since Ar Noy and it's surrounding areas is part of its domain. Not bothering Ysilla and Yandry? That argument makes absolutely no sense. They are only two people, and they aren't leading an army to take the Rhoyne. Why would the Volantenes bother with those two?

Qohor would be a problem since Ar Noy and it's surrounding areas is part of its domain. Not bothering Ysill and Yandry? That argument makes absolutely no sense. They are only two people, and they aren't leading an army to take the Rhoyne. Why would the Volantenes bother with those two?

People were saying they would all be enslaved immediately, which I found ridiculous.

I think their best bet would be to rebuild or build a new city on one of the three mouths of the Rhoyne that Volantis is not on.

Archived