Legend of Korra Book 4, Take Two [Spoilers, including Series Finale!]

Sci-2

I'll have to come to the writers defense here ;) The liquid metal blobs wasn't really a new fighting technique. Kuvira took Zhaifu where those special meteorites were stored. And you can only create those metal blobs from meteorites. So, it isn't a new technique she all of a sudden used. Everyone seems to start with trying to manipulate the meteor metal.

I forgot about the meteor metal - I stand corrected. Same with Mako flying - it's just so easy to forget about Mako.

Its interesting to see how Fire and Air are the elements Korra uses the most. She mixes them up very well, way better than we ever saw Aang do it. Korra's tendency seems to be to use the element that is the opposite of her people, as well as the one that was hardest for her initially because it clashed with her personality... wonder if that was a deliberate statement.

Welp, time for me to eat crow, I didn't think that in a million years they would ever do it. I did have some suspicions that they were going down that route in season 3, and season 4 started getting my alarms ringing, but I just brushed it aside as an insane idea. I'm glad I was so wrong.

Korrasami 4 lyf

Yeah, that theory's plausibility went out the window when Su and Lin were fighting Zaheer near the Northern Air Temple, and was dead and buried when she killed the fuck out of P'li. And it was based on nothing more than Su believing in personal freedom and whatnot.

Stupid question ahead, be warned...is Korrasami a thing? Like, are they a thing thing?

It depends on what the authors do next. Do they come forth and confirm it or do they once again dislodge their balls and write a more kid-friendly, politically-correct, whitewashing comicbook sequel....yeah I went there.

The reason I ask is because I initially thought the writers were trying their hardest to avoid one of those situations were the main female characters in a show just so happen to be romantically interested in the "main male lead." And then a rivalry and cat fights ensue. And I was glad to se too female characters who were each strong in their own respect yet still possessed the depth to not want to bitch slap one another or compete for stupid Mako. Then I started seeing things. It crossed the friendship line, in my opinion. It went THERE, so to speak.

I think it would be awesome to have a homosexual avatar. Side note: my phone does not recognise 'homosexual' as a word. What the hell is wrong with this world!

The reason I ask is because I initially thought the writers were trying their hardest to avoid one of those situations were the main female characters in a show just so happen to be romantically interested in the "main male lead." And then a rivalry and cat fights ensue. And I was glad to se too female characters who were each strong in their own respect yet still possessed the depth to not want to bitch slap one another or compete for stupid Mako. Then I started seeing things. It crossed the friendship line, in my opinion. It went THERE, so to speak.

I think it would be awesome to have a homosexual avatar. Side note: my phone does not recognise 'homosexual' as a word. What the hell is wrong with this world!

I really hope they just come forth and confirm it. It's not like they have anything to lose by doing so, the show is over anyway and they can basically do whatever they want.

Archived