Sherlock

Jaxom 1974

Brilliant show in every way.

I hate that it's only 3 episodes a season, though. Makes it a bit better that they are 1h30 long, but still i wish it had 10 episodes of 1 hour each instead.

I've re-watched the series a couple times, and it's still great. Which is rare for a "cop" show.

I don't get a cop show vibe off of this at all...

Criminals, a detective, they try and solve the case and catch the bad guy in each episode. To me that's a "cop show".

Anyways, i didn't mean it in a bad way, i'm just saying usually a show where it's a criminal and there's twists and turns, there's no re-watch value to it, to me anyways. But this show is so good, that even knowing who did the crimes and all that, i still love re-watching it.

Season 3 had some great moments, like Sherlock's best man speech, and Sherlock and Mycroft at their parents house, but it was probably my least favorite of the 3.

A Scandal in Belgravia is still my favorite. Irene Adler ♡.

That one is my favorite episode, as well :)

Although HLV is a close second.

A Scandal in Belgravia is still my favorite. Irene Adler ♡.

Yeah, I agree. By far the best episode and I like Sherlock very much.

Season 3 was weak, but holy shit that 3rd episode.

Yeah, 3 was pretty weak. The fact that I don't really recall what exactly lead to your holy shit exclamation is telling in that regard. Martin Freeman's wife didn't really mesh well with the type of story that Sherlock is imo.

Was hoping to hear about season 4 going into this thread :bang:

Season 3 was weak, but holy shit that 3rd episode.

I'd been reading an article online about season 4 still trying to fit into the schedules of the leads to even begin filming... If that helps...?

Archived