Sherlock

Jaxom 1974

• 3 months later...

Trailer for the Sherlock Christmas Special - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Asbi4APb0

Sherlock: Series Stars San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Greeting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRsGzksXCWE

Sherlock Comic Con Panel - Rupert Graves, Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWPTMZRgzY

Moffat said that season 4 will be the saddest one yet, and that the “gut punch” coming is a back swing that was there from the beginning.

Really love the trailer and the first look at the Sherlock Xmas special.

really interested to see how they plan on explaining the time jump---well, backwards time jump. Is it a dream? Is Present Day John writing a blog, but doing it AU style, like fan fic? Oh, and "I'm your landlandy not your plot device" might be my favorite line ever

In my opinion, S1 's 'The Great Game' is a better episode, than both 'His Last Vow' and S2 Finale, second perhaps only to 'A Scandal in Belgravia'.

Also, Magnussen striked me as a far better antagonist than Moriarty ( although the whole 'It's all in my head' nonsense was stupid )

In my opinion, S1 's 'The Great Game' is a better episode, than both 'His Last Vow' and S2 Finale, second perhaps only to 'A Scandal in Belgravia'.

Also, Magnussen striked me as a far better antagonist than Moriarty ( although the whole 'It's all in my head' nonsense was stupid )

The Great Game is still my favorite episode of the series.

And I really loved Magnussen (though mind vault stuff was a bit...weird...but I accepted that this was what it took to make Magnussen truly formidable against Sherlock). I like Moriarty too, though. I think Scott's chemistry with Cumberbatch is off the charts. I love when those two interact.

All I know is I want some more Irene Adler. :wub:

So does everybody :wub:

I'm the rare exception then. I like Irene Adler in the show but I don't really need her back.

All I know is I want some more Irene Adler. :wub:

If her return episode is as good as her debut episode I second this :D Best episode of the entire series imo :)

Watched the s2 finale last night and what a bloody good episode of TV that was. Sherlock eps are like small feature films and I enjoy re watching them that way.

S2 finale is excellent. Love the final confrontation between Sherlock and Moriarty.

I was actually really pissed off at that scene. It was quite cool, but the whole point of Irene Adler is that she's the woman who beat Sherlock once. Not the woman who nearly beat Sherlock but then fell in love with him and fucked it up and then had to be rescued by him from the sticky end he pushed her into in the first place.

The episode until 'no' was brilliant.

I was actually really pissed off at that scene. It was quite cool, but the whole point of Irene Adler is that she's the woman who beat Sherlock once. Not the woman who nearly beat Sherlock but then fell in love with him and fucked it up and then had to be rescued by him from the sticky end he pushed her into in the first place.

The episode until 'no' was brilliant.

I have never been able to understand Irene Adler in Sherlock, her character seems a bit all over the place and just really confuses me.

Archived