A New Look At Guessing Games: Most Evil Character

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Hi all! Welcome to the 5th New Guessing Game :grouphug:

A big congratulations to The Wolf Lord's Daughter for winning the last new GG:

Who you want to sit the IT

Another big thank you to Bustard for creating the game :)

This rounds topic is: Most Evil Character

- Dead people are allowed but let's keep it within the reign of King Aerys II up. So to clarify if someone lived during the reign of the Mad King on up to the present, even if they have subsequently died, they are fair game.

- No animals - no direwolves, dragons etc.

- No magical creatures of any kind - so no giants, no CotF only people.

- Characters who have exhibited magical abilities are fine. So Melisandre, Bloodraven, Thoros/Beric/UnCat etc are fair game.

SCORING & RULES

Round 1:

Instead of providing a clue, I will begin by offering the names of #21-#30 in alphabetical order. At this point, participants will submit what they believe to be the most likely order.

For every correct guess, the participants receives 5 points. For every guess that is off by 1, the participant receives 3 points. For every guess that is off by 2, the participant receives 1 point.

For ties, participants receive 4 points for guessing within range and 2 points for missing the range by 1. (No points awarded for missing range by 2.)

Round 2:

When the first round of guessing is complete, I will reveal #11-#20 in the same fashion. However, the point values double.

Round 3 (Final Round):

Again, I will reveal #1-#10 in alphabetical order. The point values do not double again, but increase by the same increment.

Please PM me your list of the top 20 people you would like to see sit the IT. I will compile them & assuming we have enough lists will start the game on November 26th at 7 pm EST

I think I have 11 right now. Hoping for at least a couple more. I'll post who I have lists from in a second & maybe you all can beg your friends to play? :)

Ok I have lists from the following:

Steelborn

Dany Lannister

Ser Blackfyre

Ramsay Blow

Bridgeburners

Honeyed Chicken

The Wolf Lord's Daughter

Yomi

Bustard

Annara Snow

Myself

I have contacted a couple other people:

Adara - said she is going to send in a list

King Tyrion I - said he will try

Nox Irradiata - received my message & replied thanks but didnt say if there would be a list sent.

Lord Lyman - said he is going to sit out because he will be out of town most of December

I sent messages to the following with no reply:

Reek Havoc

Howlin' Howland

Kyoshi

Mathis of Rowan

PancakeMountainThatRides

And I just realized I have completely forgotten Lil' Ghost some how!

Archived