Michael Brown Shooting Cont

Relic

I'm convinced that there should have been a trial beyond a doubt, I'm convinced that what he did was wrong. Wrong isn't necessarily illegal though. I think it very likely that he's a racist piece of shit cop although I am not certain of this and I am convinced that this would have played out differently had Brown not been black.

In other words you wouldn't care if Brown was white.

I applaud you.

Thanks for showing probable cause to indict for a trial, from what I read yesterday these conflicting accounts alone are sufficient to have a trial to sort it out!

ETA: Obviously that was at TPTWP not Nestor

No the point was that there was a lot of garbage testimony that was quickly tossed out because it conflicted with the autopsy and most other accounts.

In other words you wouldn't care if Brown was white?

If you read my earlier post you'd draw the conclusion that I'm actually against police shooting people unnecessarily in general. I'd be just as outraged if Brown were white, however I don't think he would have been killed in the first place if he were. I also don't think that the Grand Jury etc would have played out the same way if he were. Poor white people are killed unnecessarily by police as well, but in this specific circumstance I don't think it would have happened.

To be clear, the circle jerk of obvious trolling and race-baiting between you, prince and Jslay is objectively far more disgusting.

The difference is that I expect nothing better from the three of you, whereas I think that many of these progressive commentators have good intentions, and are just wrong on this issue.

Race baiting!? How am i getting blamed for this?

If you read my earlier post you'd draw the conclusion that I'm actually against police shooting people unnecessarily in general. I'd be just as outraged if Brown were white, however I don't think he would have been killed in the first place if he were. I also don't think that the Grand Jury etc would have played out the same way if he were. Poor white people are killed unnecessarily by police as well, but in this specific circumstance I don't think it would have happened.

I truly did believe that is how you felt and the racial issue of this case was nonexistent for you.

Archived