Official Blatant but Honest Self Promotion Thread

EruditeFool

On 31/05/2017 at 2:37 PM, Derfel Cadarn said:

Yay! Really enjoyed Sailor to a Siren, and glad there's a follow-up

Thank you. :)The Wages of Sin is now on sale in ebook format!

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Amazon Canada

Apple iBooks

Plenty of other Amazon country-specific sites, Kobo, Google and Nook have links at the bottom of this page.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Got a short story accepted by Bards and Sages Quarterly:

http://www.bardsandsages.com/literary_offerings/bards_and_sages_quarterly

The story, entitled The Happiest Man Alive* will feature in their October 2017 edition.

*Literally true, as far as the main character goes, but incredibly misleading.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So... uh, I applied, was accepted, and went to Taos Toolbox this June. Our teacher's were Walter Jon Williams and Nancy Kress. 

They're may have been a guest lecture by this fella named George RR Martin. I hear he's an up-and-comer. :)

George's lecture (which he mentioned a bit in his blog) and dinner were awesome. 

Oh! And I had a story, "Exit Interview," come out in the May 2017 issue of Mike Reznick's Galaxy's Edge  magazine! 

http://www.galaxysedge.com/linkx-archives.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but I've submitted my novel, WINTER'S DISCORD, to Swoon Reads. It's basically a try out for my book and I need people to read and review. I'm including the link in the hopes that some of you will head over, register (it literally takes five minutes) and give WINTER a gander. I think it's a damn fine book. It's YA but I think it's got cross over potential. Think WESTEROS 90210, GAME OF THRONES by way of Degrassi, The Gilmore Girls In Krynn. If I get good reviews, there is a chance I could get a contract, so your help in this would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.swoonreads.com/m/winters-discord/

Thanks and mods, if I've committed a faux pas by posting this in two different topics, please delete the one most inappropriate. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm new here, but I thought I'd promote the first release in a series of  fantasy books I've written. I'll continue the rest of this post in Swedish, since my books are written in Swedish and only interesting for those who can read and understand this godforsaken Scandinavian language :D

Jag skriver på en serie som jag kallar för ”Norndarl – Legenden om horderna”. Började skriva för lite drygt två år sedan och har nu klämt ur mig sex romaner och sex noveller. Är inte utgiven och då har jag en enkel princip: om inte förlagen anser sig kunna göra pengar på mina böcker, så ska inte heller läsarna betala något för dem. Den principen känns rätt för mig, men jag har all respekt för att andra agerar annorlunda. Därför så kommer jag att publicera min första bok på min hemsida vid midvinterblotet 2017. Fri att ladda ner!
Serien är en äventyrsserie i en historiskt fiktiv värld. Det är få övernaturliga eller magiska inslag, men desto mer av strider, maktkamper, lusta, våld och givetvis kärlek. I mina egna ögon är det ganska mörka berättelser där gränserna mellan rätt och fel inte alltid är särskilt tydliga.
Följ gärna med på resan in i Norndarl och titta in på hemsidan:

https://roygbivrost.wixsite.com/norndarl

Edited by Roy G biv Rost