Official Blatant but Honest Self Promotion Thread

EruditeFool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

David Niall Wilson (Cthulhu's Heirs, Shadows over Baker Street) and his company Crossroad Press (who have the distinction of doing Brian Lumley and Clive Barker's audiobooks) were awesome enough to think my Lovecraft pastiche was worth publishing.

Albeit, I suspect that was because it's a post-apocalypse Wild West world where the Great Old Ones have destroyed everything--it appeals to their inner gamer. I thought I'd share its release with everyone since some of you may actually enjoy this sort of thing. https://www.amazon.com/Cthulhu-Armageddon-C-T-Phipps-ebook/dp/B01KUOM7SI/

I also got my urban fantasy novel, STRAIGHT OUTTA FANGTON out. It's a parody of how actual vampires have reacted to the romanticizing of their race (and how they take advantage of it) with a vampire who HASN'T benefited from being one of the beautiful rich sex gods promised by fiction. Also a nice serious adventure to go along with it.

https://www.amazon.com/Straight-Outta-Fangton-Comedic-Vampire-ebook/dp/B01KNHICCC/

So, it's been a good year for me.

7 minutes ago, Peadar said:

My scary YA novel, The Call, is out in North America today. The rest of the English-speaking world gets it on Thursday.

Mods -- please feel free to remove this comment if it's not blatant enough for the thread...

No, no, you need to promote yourself more.

"My scary YA novel, The Call is out in North America today. IT IS THE GREATEST WORK OF FICTION EVER."

:)

The blatant blatantness of the above blatant post is blatantly offensive.

I'll expect more out of the blatant author's book when I retrieve it from my mailbox this afternoon. :ph34r:

(Not tomorrow as was erroneously reported on that other social media site...)

• 4 weeks later...
My audiobook editor, Jeffrey Kafer, is awesome. Here's a sample he's just recorded of CTHULHU ARMAGEDDON's audiobook. He does such a awesome job. https://soundcloud.com/jeffreykafer/cthulhu-armageddon-preview

I'm really looking forward to the release next week.

:)
Edited by C.T. Phipps

BEHOLD!  THE GREATEST WORK OF LITERATURE SINCE WENAMUN SAT DOWN AND WROTE OUT HIS LARGELY EMBELLISHED TALE IN THE TIME SHORTLY AFTER THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS, YET KIND OF BEFORE THE RISE OF THE SONS OF ARYAS . . .

A GATHERING OF RAVENS BY SCOTT ODEN!  PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Blatant enough?

Honestly, though, I have a book available for pre-order wherever you do your book ordering.  It's called A Gathering of Ravens, and it's a historical fantasy tale of vengeance, faith, and the power of myth.  Here's a trailer I created for it . . .

And an Amazon link.

Thanks!