:0 I dislike the Starks :0

Onime

Just read the bloody thread. Hell, just read the last page or so.

edit: "smart strategy" and "deliberately cruel campaign of murder and rape for the sake of terror" may be the same in your world, but it's not the same in mine, nor is it the same in the Westeros - Tywin (who orders said campaign) is widely known and feared specifically because he utilizes these measures.

Yes, they were. Or how did the Ironborn manage to take Deepwood Motte etc. again?

1. When did Tywin ever go out of his way to do so?

2. How is putting the smallfolk to the sword not convenient with Robb's scorched earth strategy?

Temporarily

With the help of commanding from Rodrick

Because of a civil war over the Hornwood lands

Surprise factor

We have already seen in the books that there were plenty of men left in the north. This is indisputable. Rodrik has 2000, Ramsay has 600. 3000 mountain clansmen. Manderly has more heavy horse then any other lord. Ryswell and dustin held back men. Mormont, Tallhart, Glover etc etc all send men. And that's the ones we've seen so far. Rodrick also says he can send another army south. So you can't say there is no men

Robb left with orders to start training men at Winterfell

Bud up the fleet of white harbor

build up the walls of white harbor

Strong garrison at moat cailin

He didn't just waltz down south with every man in the north

And I'm not going to read the thread again because you're too lazy to write down your arguments, so we have kinda reached an agreement I guess.

An understanding, at least. I understand you're too lazy to bother reading, but instead demand that others summarize for you. I'm not going to bother with that. Have a nice day. But then, you probably didn't make it to the end of this sentence.

Temporarily

With the help of commanding from Rodrick

Because of a civil war over the Hornwood lands

Surprise factor

We have already seen in the books that there were plenty of men left in the north. This is indisputable. Rodrik has 2000, Ramsay has 600. 3000 mountain clansmen. Manderly has more heavy horse then any other lord. Ryswell and dustin held back men. Mormont, Tallhart, Glover etc etc all send men. And that's the ones we've seen so far. Rodrick also says he can send another army south. So you can't say there is no men

Robb left with orders to start training men at Winterfell

Bud up the fleet of white harbor

build up the walls of white harbor

Strong garrison at moat cailin

He didn't just waltz down south with every man in the north

Agreed. But his war weakened the North, so alittledragon is kinda correct here.

Archived