Suicide Squad -- A David Ayer Film

Bastard of Boston

Harley is kind of dainty. That's sort of her deal. She's also crazy.

She's not dainty, she's... something else.

Harley is a batshit crazy gymnast/psychiatrist who prances around in a jesters outfit and hangs out in filthy hovels with an equally filthy clown. I don't know what that is, but it's not dainty.

Well, she's not exactly bulky or anything. She's not tall. She's not big. She's not muscular. She's just psychotic. Having a small, graceful actress play her isn't so weird to me. It's not like Wonder Woman, for instance.

Well, she's not exactly bulky or anything. She's not tall. She's not big. She's not muscular. She's just psychotic. Having a small, graceful actress play her isn't so weird to me. It's not like Wonder Woman, for instance.

Well, no disagreement on that. I've just never seen her in anything but 'Wolf of Wallstreet', and she played the trophy wife so well that I'm having trouble imagining her running around with a baseball bat kneecapping fools.

But, that's an admittedly small sample size. I'll say that I'm totes stoked for Tom Hardy to play whatever he's playing.

I wonder what they had to offer Will Smith. I'm guessing an ironclad ten movie contract for Jaden to play Robin.

:lol:

On a serious note, the cast has some serous star power to bring in non comic book fans. I think I am more optimistic about this movie than other DC movies.

Archived