Telltale's Game of Thrones: Spoilers Are Coming

l2 0 5 5

It was great. I think i really failed as Rodrick, i lost the betrothal and as Mira i told Tyrion to get all the Ironwood from us. But right now we have no men and if hostilities break we seem doomed.

I loved the "Jon Snow knows nothing" notification.

Oh god, I have to do that now.

Yall think Sera Flowers is a spy for Cersei?

I don't trust her at all. If she's not a spy at best she's a leech, trying to use you during a time of crisis to better her situation. I haven't done anything to help her or let her hear anything at all.

Also, favorite line of the episode was by Rodrik:

"I'm going to kill that man."

I will never choose another option there.

Jealous

Have to wait until tmmrw for Xbox for some reasob

Seems like EU PSN is also delayed. I tried to find it on PSN last night and it wasn;t there. Hopefully will be there when I get home from work today. I've been denying myself playing Episode 1 so that I can do 1 and 2 back to back (if I can find the time).

As this is a Tell Tale Games thread (sort of) I'm going to give a shout out to Tales from the Borderlands. It was fun, and you get to play as 2 people through the story. Also reminds me I need to get The Walking Dead Season 2. Seems like I'm going to become a bit of a Tell Tale addict.

I can't play the episode at all....I put my post here but Telltale is ignoring me and all of my e-mails =[ I don't know what to do.

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/90862/still-coming-soon

It's a pretty typical problem for Telltale. The only thing you can really do is wait until they fix it, unfortunately. I wouldn't expect a response, though- your email is probably one of thousands.

As this is a Tell Tale Games thread (sort of) I'm going to give a shout out to Tales from the Borderlands. It was fun, and you get to play as 2 people through the story. Also reminds me I need to get The Walking Dead Season 2. Seems like I'm going to become a bit of a Tell Tale addict.

Tales from the Borderlands was awesome. A lot better than GoT in my opinion, but I guess you can only appreciate that if you have played the Borderlands games before.

And I'd also like to mention another game called Life is Strange. It's not a Telltale game, but it follows pretty much the same formula. It's about a young girl who discovers her ability to rewind time. The first episode was released a few days ago and I totally loved it. Kinda reminded me of Gone Home. I think I've enjoyed it more than I did GoT. Oh, and it's not painfully short like GoT either, I completed the first ep in about 4-5 hours.

Tales from the Borderlands was awesome. A lot better than GoT in my opinion, but I guess you can only appreciate that if you have played the Borderlands games before.

And I'd also like to mention another game called Life is Strange. It's not a Telltale game, but it follows pretty much the same formula. It's about a young girl who discovers her ability to rewind time. The first episode was released a few days ago and I totally loved it. Kinda reminded me of Gone Home. I think I've enjoyed it more than I did GoT. Oh, and it's not painfully short like GoT either, I completed the first ep in about 4-5 hours.

I really liked Tales from the Borderlands, as well (as you can probably tell from my current avatar and signature)...and I had never played Borderlands before. But I think that GoT is more interactive than TftB is. TftB has very little 'real' decisions to make- you are mainly trying to keep up with the action or choose a witty reply. GoT is more political, less action-orientated, but more engaging, imo. There's more for you to do and influence (or at least, feel like you are influencing). They are really different, though, and it just comes down to personal preferences. Personally, as much as I like TftB, I prefer GoT. I'm simply more engaged with the characters and the story.

I really liked Tales from the Borderlands, as well (as you can probably tell from my current avatar and signature)...and I had never played Borderlands before. But I think that GoT is more interactive than TftB is. TftB has very little 'real' decisions to make- you are mainly trying to keep up with the action or choose a witty reply. GoT is more political, less action-orientated, but more engaging, imo. There's more for you to do and influence (or at least, feel like you are influencing). They are really different, though, and it just comes down to personal preferences. Personally, as much as I like TftB, I prefer GoT. I'm simply more engaged with the characters and the story.

I can totally understand you, and this is exactly why I think that previous knowledge about Borderlands games is recommended. Even though GoT might be a more interactive and overall better game, I still had more fun with TftB, because it was so full of references and hidden jokes about the original Borderlands games. To put it another way: I think that Tales from the Borderlands did more justice to the source material than GoT did.

So who do we reckon sent the Lannister guard to kill Mira. Has to be Cersei right? I just don't understand why she'd bother with someone so beneath her.

I thought Cersei but it might be too obvious. I feel like there's a twist. Maybe the Whitehills had something to do with it. Or maybe Serra was involved somehow. Or even LF or Varys.

Also did anyone notice how Gwyn Whitehill had the worst accent ever? She was clearly Australian with a hint of god knows what else.

So who do we reckon sent the Lannister guard to kill Mira. Has to be Cersei right? I just don't understand why she'd bother with someone so beneath her.

I would also imagine it'd be the Whitehill merchants.

There's someting about this game that has me on the constant edge. I pretty much fucked up every one of my choices too. I'm so tense, and cannot wait until the next one comes out.

Archived