Telltale's Game of Thrones: Spoilers Are Coming

l2 0 5 5

JB24,

Buddy... You've been killing me on here lately.

Play the game, then talk about it.

THIS. Either play the game, watch a play through or wait until you've played it to talk about it.

I am enjoying the game, but this seemed to me to be the weakest of the episodes. There was a few highlights like the opening with Drogon, and standing up to the Whitehills, but overall it just didn't feel as compelling as the first two episodes. It is still a very enjoyable experience, and I feel like I certainly got my monies worth.

The game has lost my saves twice now and I can't be arsed to play through the first 2 episodes again only to have to play through them all again when the fourth comes. I think I'll wait til its over and then go through the whole thing

The game has lost my saves twice now and I can't be arsed to play through the first 2 episodes again only to have to play through them all again when the fourth comes. I think I'll wait til its over and then go through the whole thing

You can get through all 3 of them in 4 hours easily....

I really liked this episode, especially Rodrik's scenes. I screwed up pretty bad in episode two, and I have now suffered the consequences. It was painful not being able to do anything. I constantly struggled to control myself and let the Whitehill men have their way but when Gryff started throwing Talia around I almost lost it. I wanted to kill those assholes so much, but I have promised Gwynn to go for a peace... I just hope that will pay off.

Similiarly with Mira, I kept failing. I managed to get Tom to hate me by telling him to shut up. Actually, I was nice to him the first time, but I had to reload the game to try and read Tywins letter to Tyrion on his desk, and I tried out different responses to Tom the second time. I shouldn't have, but I'm too lazy to go back and change it now.

At least Gared's story had a satisfying ending. But I feel that's going to change too when they find out I have killed a sworn brother on my first day as a ranger. Or when I betray them by going to the North Grove, which I'm pretty sure I will.

Cersei really owned me in the throne room. The first episode I told her my loyalty was with Marg, and the third episode I told her that I'm loyal to the crown, and Cersei didn't forget that, making me look an ass hat in front of Sera and Marg when she explained my clustered decisions to them.

Does anyone understand why you would make the decision to burn Tyrion's letter at the end? Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, but apparently Tom doesn't like it. Why would this even be a consideration?

I was wondering about that too, it came out of nowhere. Maybe a last chance to save your relationship with Marg?

Does anyone understand why you would make the decision to burn Tyrion's letter at the end? Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, but apparently Tom doesn't like it. Why would this even be a consideration?

I think Tom wants you to burn it because it's evidence that could incriminate Mira and therefore him. What I don't understand is what that man at the wedding wanted you do with it. Did he want you to keep it or destroy it? And what sort of deal did he want to make with you? Also was he one of the Whitehills who was meeting Cersei in Episode 2?

I think Tom wants you to burn it because it's evidence that could incriminate Mira and therefore him. What I don't understand is what that man at the wedding wanted you do with it. Did he want you to keep it or destroy it? And what sort of deal did he want to make with you? Also was he one of the Whitehills who was meeting Cersei in Episode 2?

I think he's the guy that Whitehill is paying to spy in KL.

I think he's the guy that Whitehill is paying to spy in KL.

I might haved missed something, but why would he want a spy in KL? As far as I remember, Gwynn only said that he has an insider in Ironrath. I definitely don't trust that guy in KL though.

"Ice Dragon" stood out. I always suspected Dany's dragons were simply the only ones "known" to exist but what if, since the others have been possibly, hybernating? an ice dragon was too? and if the others woke up, could something else? maybe the ice dragon is a weapon the others use to bring the cold?

I just played the first episode of this and wasn't disappointed at all. I tried the first season Telltale's Walking Dead and was very impressed so I had high expectations for Game of Thrones. Despite some minor inconsistencies--such as the fact that Gared walked from the Twins all the to Ironrath, which meant he traveled by foot through the Neck and past Winterfell, which was ruined, but doubtless there were Bolton banners in the area. Anyway, that's more of a nitpick and it certainly didn't detract from my experience.

Like everyone, I think this certainly captures the essence of Westeros and ASOIAF perfectly. The ending left me stunned but

I think my decisions led to Ramsay's murdering Ethan. First, I didn't consult the Maester before making the decision about who should

be Sentinel; second, I sided with Duncan earlier in Ethan's chapter, but gave the Sentinel bracer to Ser Royland. Finally, I refused to bend the knee to Ramsay. But seeing as this is a ASOIAF video game, Ethan's death shouldn't be surprising.

I really enjoyed Mira's KL story. I'm looking forward to how everything unfolds in the capital. I'd love to be there for the Purple Wedding or Tyrion's trial/Oberyn's duel with Ser Gregor.

If Mira is at the Purple Wedding, I could very well see Cersei pressuring Mira into testifying against Tyrion in exchange for King Tommen's protection of Ironrath.

Not done with Episode three yet but my opinion remains the same; its a cartoonishly bad cash-in that takes the worst parts of the TV adaption and over plays them into absurdity. Plus, it seems like the graphics got worse, as if they were, idk, rushing out the game or something.

Not done with Episode three yet but my opinion remains the same; its a cartoonishly bad cash-in that takes the worst parts of the TV adaption and over plays them into absurdity. Plus, it seems like the graphics got worse, as if they were, idk, rushing out the game or something.

Your opinion, of course...but I thought it was great and the graphics improved drastically from episode 2. The scenes beyond the Wall were stunning, as well as many other things.

Your opinion, of course...but I thought it was great and the graphics improved drastically from episode 2. The scenes beyond the Wall were stunning, as well as many other things.

I also noticed a slight improvement in the graphics. I wasn't even looking for change, but just thought to myself that they seemed slightly better.

The thing that impresses me the most with this game is the long term memory of the characters you interact with. If I choose an answer/decision that doesn't correlate with my previous choices -- I love being ripped apart for that. I forgot, and I deserve all rancor cast my way.

Well, it's certainly not worse than the previous two. It doesn't move the story all that much, but even the setups are interesting, so ...

I was wondering what is going on with the North Grove. After this episode, we know that

there is 'great power' there. This seems odd to me because some squire going to an ancient ice fortress to become super powerful certainly isn't in the DNA of the books or the show. Any idea what this could be about that doesn't screw with how we perceive the series?

My bet is on Ironwood seeds to replant the forest once the Whitehills are done destroying it

Apparently, fixing ironwood prices

I just played the first episode of this and wasn't disappointed at all. I tried the first season Telltale's Walking Dead and was very impressed so I had high expectations for Game of Thrones. Despite some minor inconsistencies--such as the fact that Gared walked from the Twins all the to Ironrath, which meant he traveled by foot through the Neck and past Winterfell, which was ruined, but doubtless there were Bolton banners in the area. Anyway, that's more of a nitpick and it certainly didn't detract from my experience.

Like everyone, I think this certainly captures the essence of Westeros and ASOIAF perfectly. The ending left me stunned but

I think my decisions led to Ramsay's murdering Ethan. First, I didn't consult the Maester before making the decision about who should

be Sentinel; second, I sided with Duncan earlier in Ethan's chapter, but gave the Sentinel bracer to Ser Royland. Finally, I refused to bend the knee to Ramsay. But seeing as this is a ASOIAF video game, Ethan's death shouldn't be surprising.

I really enjoyed Mira's KL story. I'm looking forward to how everything unfolds in the capital. I'd love to be there for the Purple Wedding or Tyrion's trial/Oberyn's duel with Ser Gregor.

If Mira is at the Purple Wedding, I could very well see Cersei pressuring Mira into testifying against Tyrion in exchange for King Tommen's protection of Ironrath.

Ethan dies no matter what you do.

So, do you guys think the epilogue is a Stark restoration of some sort... in which the new Lord/Lady of Winterfell executes the Forresters for selling weapons (ok, shields, but pretty much the same thing) to the Lannisters?

Archived