TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

That's a great Christmas jumper! That's so cool they have a wear your Christmas jumper to work day.

You have a good eye for Christmas jumpers, don't you? :D

It's in aid of the charity Save The Children, there's many workplaces that are participating in it across the UK. One of my colleagues was dressed as an elf and another had a giant christmas tree hat complete with baubles and lights :lol:

Thank you! :grouphug: It was bright red for a while, now I've gone back to natural :ohwell:

It's very pretty :grouphug:

Idc Nym, I like having my options and when they are taken from me I :crying:

So. I. Blame. You. Lol

Pssssst, why are we always hugging in spoilers? Lol :P

:grouphug:

Let's just hug openly, we don't fear anyone! :P

I love giving hugs lol

And speaking of Christmas jumpers, went into town today to get some things.. every store I walk into, everyone working there was wearing Christmas jumpers :P it was so cold and miserable though, I hate going out in winter.. unless it's Boxing Day

Hi Jims!

Call me Nym, this name is just a phase I'm going through :leaving:

Idk I feel a bit moody but it'll pass. Other than that I'm fine :)

You?

Phase my ass -_-

Stealing my moonshine and leaving me hanging with this bullshit name (It only works when there is more then one Pizza) lol

YOU COULD have told me! You could have!!!!

sorry :blush: blame it on the insomnia...

Phase my ass -_-

Stealing my moonshine and leaving me hanging with this bullshit name (It only works when there is more then one Pizza) lol

YOU COULD have told me! You could have!!!!

sorry :blush: blame it on the insomnia...

:walks away in shame:

love ya really :grouphug:

Oh pizza guys, you make me feel guilty... although I am still the pizza queen :commie:

Starky, seems like you're in a great mood! Have fun :grouphug:

I blame you Nym :tantrum:

http://i.imgur.com/QN7DHwV.png

How the hell did you get 4421 notifications? Do you never check on them? :wideeyed: Are they not supposed to be, you know, practical? They are definitely not practical if there are that many of them, you cannot possibly check them all ... or can you? :eek:

Maybe one day! :) so if I accidentally fall into a lagoon in Venice, I can save myself :smug:

I would recommend strongly against falling into a lagoon in Venice. Water there is kinda disgusting. :P

Cora, I'll be pizza themed with you till you can change :)

Awwww, Cora, you have an admirer! :wub:

:P

How the hell did you get 4421 notifications? Do you never check on them? :wideeyed: Are they not supposed to be, you know, practical? They are definitely not practical if there are that many of them, you cannot possibly check them all ... or can you? :eek:

I would recommend strongly against falling into a lagoon in Venice. Water there is kinda disgusting. :P

I didn't even see the notifications!

And yeah you and potato said it was smelly goes against the beautiful imagery I have of venice :crying: although I will go on a gondola no matter what.

...You get my point though :P

I was just fucking with Nym, trying to make her feel guilty

How could you do this to me :crying:

:bawl:

no hugs here.... :crying:

still none I'm afraid...

okay, okay :grouphug:

:walks away in shame:

love ya really :grouphug:

Oh pizza guys, you make me feel guilty... although I am still the pizza queen :commie:

Starky, seems like you're in a great mood! Have fun :grouphug:

Not anymore apparently

:p

Awwww, Cora, you have an admirer! :wub:

Well within a two week period, I managed a little over 2,000 so I decided to stop checking and see how long I could go, without checking.... in six days it will be a month

No not practical, but a cool self control tester

How are you today?

Archived