The Rise and Fall of Kings, Just and Cruel v.2

Salafi Stannis

Members of Forumos, this is indeed a most sombre of occasions. Two depraved lunatics went on a murderous rampage and killed 12 picture makers and 5 others for drawing offensive caricatures of R'hllor. This is especially disheartening for myself as, like the murderers, I am also a follower of the Lord of Light. I am sure you will all join me in praying for the families of the fallen, be it by the fire, in the Sept, or before the great Wierwood.

Hmmmm... I seem to recall that I was sent out to the Riverlands on this mission. And I do believe that I have completed it in the most satisfying of manners.

Mayhaps, if you simply display a show of loyalty, I may give you an appointment most suitable for your talents. There is talk of rebels in the Riverands, with talk of support from Walder Frey, deal with these traitors, and confront Lord Walder, and I will see you are loyal.

• 2 weeks later...

Your reign would appear to be uninterrupted. But i should notify you that over the past week there have been 3 separate and unrelated conspiracies against your rule. Thankfully, I caught wind of each devilish scheme early enough to put a complete stop to them, and deal justice to those responsible. After I had rounded up the first two groups of schemers, the third turned themselves in. Apparently they preferred that to being picked up off the streets and out of their homes by cloaked figures...... some wonder they decided to spill all the beans, pledged to serve you much better in the coming days, and even turn informer for the Crown. You can never have too many ears and eyes in Kingslanding.

Also, would your Grace want a tour of the Royal Ships yard? We have begun construction of two new war galleys, and would like your opinion of naming them so we may begin carving their figureheads.

Archived