A New Look At Guessing Games: Biggest Badass in Asoiaf

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Ok here goes!

HONORABLE MENTIONS

35. Meera Reed 23 (4)

"Some people will always need help. That doesn't mean they're not worth helping."

34. Gregor Clegane 25 (1)

"A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, cut them out and give them to your next outrider. Tell him you hope four eyes might see better than two... and if not the man after him will have six."

33. Varys the Spider 28 (2)

"Why is it always the innocents who suffer most when you high lords play your game of thrones?"

32. Tormund Giantsbane 29 (3)

"Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart. And there's plenty of little skeletons in the woods."

31. Robb Stark 33 (5)

"Lord Umber, this one was only the watcher. Hang him last so he may watch the others die."

Round 1 entries soon to follow!

Round 1:

*Please note there is a tie at #26 & at #30 so there are actually 11 entries.

BRONN OF THE BLACKWATER - BRYNDEN 'BLOODRAVEN' RIVERS - BRYNDEN 'BLACKFISH' TULLY - EURON 'CROW'S EYE' GREYJOY - JAQEN H'GHAR - JON SNOW - NYMERIA THE DIREWOLF - OLENNA TYRELL - SYRIO FOREL - TYRION LANNISTER - WYMAN MANDERLY

Answers posted Friday December 19th

Good luck! :cheers:

Shouldn't that make it 12 entries?

30. Olenna Tyrell

29. Nymeria

28. Jaqen H'gar

27. Jon Snow

26. Euron Greyjoy

26. Brynden Tully

25. Brynden Rivers

24. Tyrion Lannister

23. Bronn Blackwater

22. Wyman Manderly

21. Syrio Forel

No because they would get numbered like this:

Usually with a tie we would still only have 10 entries, the ones below the tie would just get bumped down. But because we have a tie at #30 you can't bump one down without bumping both down, so they are both included.

21. Bloodraven
22. Blackfish
23. Jaqen
24. Jon
25. Syrio
26. Nymeria
26. Bronn

28. Tyrion
29. Euron
30. Oleanna
30. Wyman

Some of those are not on my list at all, some are very higher... Tormund! What happened to you :bawl:

Right that's it I quit this game. Bloodraven higher then Tormond! How is F**king bears less badass, then being a tree!

Deal with it, he was my #1, Bloodraven and Blackfish both were in my top ten. Suppose many people just forgot about him.

Right that's it I quit this game. Bloodraven higher then Tormond! How is F**king bears less badass, then being a tree!

:lol: I wondered the same thing. The problem is we only get 20 to put on the list & we forget some. I'm guilty though Tormund wasnt even on my list. In all fairness though, neither was bloodraven.

Well that's what makes the guessing games so tough - we all see these characters and topics completely differently. My numero uno badass got only one vote - mine - and ended up in honorable mentions.

Bloodraven did a lot of nasty s**t before he became a tree, that made him a badass. Tormund didn't make my list because he isn't a badass - he's a bag of wind. He is funny though. So if we ever do a funniest or most quotable character list, he'll be high on mine.

21. EURON 'CROW'S EYE' GREYJOY

22. JAQEN H'GHAR

23. BRYNDEN 'BLACKFISH' TULLY

24. BRONN OF THE BLACKWATER

25. NYMERIA THE DIREWOLF

26. SYRIO FOREL

26. BRYNDEN 'BLOODRAVEN' RIVERS

28. TYRION LANNISTER

29. OLENNA TYRELL

30. WYMAN MANDERLY

30. JON SNOW

Well that's what makes the guessing games so tough - we all see these characters and topics completely differently. My numero uno badass got only one vote - mine - and ended up in honorable mentions.

Bloodraven did a lot of nasty s**t before he became a tree, that made him a badass. Tormund didn't make my list because he isn't a badass - he's a bag of wind. He is funny though. So if we ever do a funniest or most quotable character list, he'll be high on mine.

I suppose badass is quite a funny one. You can interpret it as 'hard, mean, brave, cool, skilled, promiscuous.' Depending on how you look at it. I had Tormond on my list because he's a cool motherfucker, even if he's a braggart. He's brave enough to command wildlings though so I think he justified his place.

Archived