Tapatalk issues

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Thanks everyone for the quick replies! This is my first TV season on the forum, so I didn't know that was the practise, but it makes sense.

However I do think Tapatalk and I have bigger issues maybe.. It's not just Sunday/Monday for me, I can almost never reply or start new topics in there. I'll try over on the Tapatalk forums.

I really only like Tapatalk for the notifications of topics I'm subscribed to, and I only use it for this forum. I'm doing this through Safari on my iPhone now, and while it's clunky (no notification shortcut anywhere, or am I blind? I only see some messages I received in the past, nothing from topics I'm subscribed to) at least it works...

Thanks again!

Just FYI, here is the line that Tapatalk gives me when it fails to post a reply or new topic:

"Post error: failed to process XML data due to unknown error". The Tapatalk people don't know what it is. It comes in bouts (usually a few hours long).

Just in case it happens to others.

does anyone else have the problem that tapatalk isn't capable of showing the users content anymore?

It does still show the timeline tab, and it can't be because of the forum down times, because when I immediately go to my phone browser and visit the forum, my users content there works just fine..

does anyone else have the problem that tapatalk isn't capable of showing the users content anymore?

It does still show the timeline tab, and it can't be because of the forum down times, because when I immediately go to my phone browser and visit the forum, my users content there works just fine..

for me it doesn't load:

- subscribed threads

- threads in which I wrote

for me it doesn't load:

- subscribed threads

- threads in which I wrote

Yes, this happens to me too. For me it will show the Timeline but I can't go into any topic (I get the "Post error: failed to process XML data" message when I click). The other tabs like subscribed, participated etc are blank / no content.

It seems to happen randomly, and then resolve itself usually a few hours later.

The 'subscribed threads' part loads one time out of ten... It is really weird..

Notifications still work for me though...

Also still can't see bold, cursive or underlined text, nor coloured text... Annoying when people say 'emphasize mine' and you can't see what they are talking about...

Also still logged in double, still can't undo that..

But if I were to guess, all of these problems are more tapatalk issues than forum issues, right? Where can issues be reported to tapatalk? Is there a button in a menu of the app or something?

Archived