TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

Merry Christmas to all you beautiful spammers :cheers:

I am having the very traditional Christmas breakfast of bagels with cream cheese and smoked marlin with capers and scotch bonnet jelly. Mmm. Now I wait for my parents friends to come over with their kids to assault the pile of presents under the tree.

I'm going to need more coffee :lol:

Mmmmm that sounds delicious KiD!!

I'm making these buttermilk muffins that have smoked ham, cheese, red bell pepper and scallions in them. Easy peasy for me. My mom will be making prime rib with baked potato casserole, shrimp Louie and sides. I'm already hungry :d

I will join you shortly for some coffee!

Merry Christmas to my SpamFam - you guys are truly like a second family, so thank you for being so wonderful! Literally, I come here to keep my sanity - it's rare to have people that are from so many different places and cultures that are welcoming, understanding, loving and caring.

I hope you all have a lovely day filled with peace and kindness :grouphug:

Hey everyone, hope you all have a great day today :D

My day was good until I started getting headaches and feeling all blocky in the head.. like it's all jammed.. think my damned cold is coming back :( just wait til monday or something damned cold! Anyway it's a good day. And can't wait for tomorrow.. in fact my shopping has begun already, my mum woke me up first thing to show me a bag she'd found for herself online, then told me she'd buy me a bag too.. :commie: so now I have a lovely little satchel on the way. And I need to make my humongous shopping list now :commie:

So earlier me and my mum were taking pictures of the road, as she has a court case sometime in the next few months and taking pictures of the incident location will help her case. So, two indian hijabi women stood in the middle of the road on Christmas morning taking pictures.. yeah we got a lot of weird looks :commie: and it reminded me of that one thread in gen chat where OP thought the guys with beards taking pics of the roads were terrorists... :leaving:

Anyway hope you're all having fun :)

If he had seen me and my mother doing the same thing he would have thought we were terrorists too.. especially as we both wear hijab and my mother wears an abaya too :lmao:

It might have crossed some minds :leaving: I was trying hard not to laugh the whole time

Merry Christmas my lovelies :kiss:

and a general "hello" to those not celebrating :kiss:

I have a happy child, so I guess that is all that matters. read one of my books from secret santa yesterday and will start another as soon as I clean up the kitchen.

Alex got: Disney Infinity super heroes game (xbox); injustice league video game (xbox); a new pokemon game (nitendo DS3); 3 t-shirts, one "Flash" and 2 godzilla; a Hobbit board game, a book and a godzilla movie combo thing (11 movies of one of the godzilla monsters all on one dvd) and a large framed poster of Smuag (which will fit right in in his dragon themed bedroom

Blimey.. what a day, I feel like a zombie now.. :stillsick:

Spent the whole day pretty much doing things for either my mum or brother. Both were important but if my bro weren't so lazy he could do it himself.. but whatever it's done.

I really want some apple juice.

Oh my goodness! I have been so spoiled this year!! And my sister got me all sorts of GoT thrones stuff (Lannister throw; Lannister shirt, Baratheon shirt, Greyjoy shirt) and True Blood glasses :D

Lots of Funkos and some comics and I got Wildcards first book.

I am very blessed!

Archived