What is your drinking nationality?

BigFatCoward

Thats gonna be inaccurate for me no matter what week I choose.

I mostly don't drink at all. although approx every 2 months I will binge drink 1-3 glasses of wine in the same evening. Yes 3 small glasses of wine is defiantly a binge for me. I'll be wasted.

Kuwait, as I don't drink. I didn't have a car on my birthday, and it didn't even cross my mind to have a drink during my birthday meal. I guess I've just gotten used to it :dunno:

I may have a tipple on Christmas day, but I have to drive at some point, so it won't be until the evening. Tea is enough to sustains me.

"Your drinking habits are unlike the average from any country. But your closest match on overall consumption alone is Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world."

:cheers:

me too. Is that just this week, or on a regular week as well?

Seems about right for me.... I have 2 scotches a night and this week I played a show and had a x-mas happy hour w/ work, so it was an extra heavy drinking week....

You drink like you're from Moldova, which is the second heaviest-drinking country in the world.

me too. Is that just this week, or on a regular week as well?

This is just a regular week for me!

I have a bottle of wine nearly every day of the year, and sometimes a glass of whisky or 3 as well ,,,, Rarely get drunk and have had about 2 or 3 hangovers in the past 20 years. It's all about practice :D

Archived