Christmas Lounge

Lykos

I wanted to create a place where posters can come together in an informal way during the holidays,

wether it is to take a break from family obligations and let their hair down or to commiserate with those who do not have privilege of being with their family.

To get into the spirit,

a song for the former. Bob Dylan - Must be Santa

And one for the latter. First Aid Kit - Blue Christmas

Of course you can, I was inspired by Victor's Losers Lounge, so see it as Christ's Lounge for all who want to get away or are forced to stay away from the more traditional celebrations of his birth and he was jewish as well after all.

Err, I thought I'd open the Lounge.

Manhole, interesting song by Mr. Garrisson it nicely picks up the theme that has been set here in germany in reaction to PEGIDA (Patriotische Europäer Gegen die Islamisierung Des Abendlandes) - translates to PEOIO ( Patriotic Europeans Opposed to the Islamisation of the Occident).

Glad you didn't bring any shit into the Lounge apart from your added edit. ;) (It's just not my music.)

So first let me do this.

Okay I'll put a first drink on the table that will make you alert, take ca. 100ml or 4oz of freshly pressed orange juice add the same amount of strong coffee ( I used a french press ) and add a pinch of mace (or nutmeg, but be careful it turns bitter very fast)

To channell your newly won energy into laid back movements, I'll choose Almost cut my Hair as first tune.

Terrific...its pouring down rain and I have go finish my Christmas shopping. Why do I do this to myself every year? :bang: I should drive over to SC to get the one gift I promised I would pick up and do the rest in gift cards just to put myself out of my misery.

Lykos, where are you hiding the liquor in this joint?

Terrific...its pouring down rain and I have go finish my Christmas shopping. Why do I do this to myself every year? :bang: I should drive over to SC to get the one gift I promised I would pick up and do the rest in gift cards just to put myself out of my misery.

Lykos, where are you hiding the liquor in this joint?

Bex it was pouring here yesterday too. I have cancelled my annual Christmas eve party, because...Reasons. Now I just want it to be the 26th. I also happen to be out of hooch. If anyone calls here in the next 48 hours, they are going to be greeted by the grinch.

Bellying up to the bar.

Gunther and the Sunshine Girls-Ding Dong It's a Christmas Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFHgDD21MI

That's awesome, I haven't thought about Gunther in ages! He's the Tommy Wiseau of music, so bad it actually becomes entertaining. You just wonder if he's for real or if it's all an elaborate, Kaufman-esque joke.

Archived