the current baddest mutha f**ker (BMF) IN the world (got world)

Stannis th3 Mannis

I'm talking in the present date and time who is the best fighter the BMF of the GOT world.. Jamies handicapped, Beristan the Bold is to Old. Loras Tyrell is injured, same with The Hound and The Mountain is a unknown. My choice for the Baddest Mutha F*cker at the present time is Victarion Greyjoy! seems to be a beast in combat and if I'm remembering correctly he is pretty big and strong (his discription reminded me of a young Robert Baratheon) so there u have it prob going to b a unpopular pic but current Bmf of Plantose is Vic Greyjoy imo. Under diffrent rules like the all time Bmf I'm taking Prince Oberyn by a hair over a Prime time King Slayer the reason being being a BMF ain't all about fighting skill u got to have the swagger and in that category Prince O is tops. Kinda like Mike Tyson may have not been the most sound "Boxer" 8n the early 90s but you won't find many people who argue that he was the BMF in boxing

Sandor Clegane. Homeboy killed an inmortal guy wielding a fire sword. I don't know how you can top that

Of course, if we're talking characters who are 100% sure to be alive, I'd grudgingly agree with Victarion*, followed by someone like Mance, maybe (the guy had to defeat who knows how many crazy cannibal wildlings to earn their respect). That is, until Garlan shows everyone the definition of badass

* Since some people subscribe to the crackpot theory of Vic dying and getting resurrected by Moqorro during that one time at the cabin, I guess he might not be 100% in everyone's book

Oberyn was a bitch who lost the one fight we have any information on

If losing the one and only fight a character is ever in puts them in contention then I think I'll add sam tarly. He has won at least 1 fight.

edit: I'd also like to add Darkstar to contention for biggest badass... he failed to win his 1 fight against an unarmed 10 year old girl. I'd say he's a little ahead of oberyn since he didn't die.

Oberyn was a bitch who lost the one fight we have any information on

If losing the one and only fight a character is ever in puts them in contention then I think I'll add sam tarly. He has won at least 1 fight.

stop trolling.

or at the very least do it intelligibly. :bang:

Aww, it can't be past....(Daemon Targaryen, have to say it). Maybe Mance Rayder. Euron in a weird way, but we don't know much about his fighting prowess. And yeah, Victarion is kind of a badass, I'll admit begrudgingly :\

All we have to go on is oberyn's 1 fight?? Him well for one in that one fight he won the battel portion in a blowout landslide victory aginst one 9f the top fighters around. W9n the battel portion thus letting his gaurd down to get his confession and l9st his life. However we have more to go on l, he got his name (the red viper) because after getting caught in bed with a guys wife (a guy who if I remember right was a fighter of some note) he battled that guy while he was a young teen. Also survived years of being a sell sword.. formed his own company I doubt anyone would chose to be lead by in battel by a unworthy sword....now back on topic..lol

How injured could Sandor have been digging graves? Couldn't have been all that bad, I hurt my knee recently and there's no way I could have done heavy digging at the time. GreatJon Umber is still alive as well, in fact he should be the largest living person in all of Westeros.

Victarion is a hugely overrated fighter on these boards, the 1 fight we saw him in he nearly lost to a completely green teenager, and would have died from his wound were it not for magic.

The list right above this post is pretty good, but I doubt Garlan is really on top, I'm in the camp that thinks Harlaw or the other Ironborn with the Valyrian steal will do him in.

Darkstar should be added to the list as well.

I'm talking in the present date and time who is the best fighter the Bmf I like to call him... Jamies out obviously, Beristan the bold is to old, Prince O + Khal Drogo Dead, Loras Tyrell + The Hound + The Mountain maybe not quite dead but seemingly severely injured.. and so on and so on... under diffrent rules I'd pick Prince Oberyn but with the criteria I set fourth I'm going with Victarion Greyjoy seems to be a beast in combat and if I'm remembering correctly he is pretty big (the discription reminded me of a young Robert Barathion) so there u have it prob. Going to b a unpopular pic but current Bmf of Plantose is Vic Greyjoy imo

What about belwas? Not to popular but hey

Ask a hundred different people you'll probably end up with at least a hundred fifty different answers. To me brute strength really doesn't make a person "badass."

Barristan taking the time to record his dismissal from the KG in the White Book while the Gold cloaks are out to kill him is badass to me.

Davos calling Jared Frey a liar before a hostile room is badass to me.

Opinions obviously will vary.

Archived